You Really Have No Idea What Everyone's PoV Is, Do You? </3

Hola, todo el mundo! :33

Sorry if this chapter seems short (for some reason, it seems REALLY short to me) :PP

Well, I'm just happy I'm able to update today!! I wanna thank you guys for being patient and not wanting to kill me :D I finally got rid of my writer's block for this story so I'm super happy right now!! haha :) Hope all of ya guys are doing fantabolous!! :3

Anywayssss, the song is Why Don't You Love Me by Hot Chelle Rae feat. Demi Lovato (I love them both!!) haha the song I was orginally gonna do was No Idea by BTR, but I though all of you guys would know that song, and both of the songs work for this chapter :) And I couldn't decide on a picture so I picked one of the guys I absloutly love :D 

Welp, Enjoy!

*They can all talk, say what they wanna about us, about us ,ohhh and nothing even matters*

                My head snaps up as I hear a banging sound coming from the bed beside me. What, this doesn’t look nor feel like my cabin…where am I, I ponder. I slowly sit up, from grogginess and to not give myself a concussion from the top of the upper bunk. Sluggishly, my eyes began to adjust to the dim morning sunrise, the glistening light being stopped in its tracks by the colossal forest surrounding us. One window on the other side of the room exposed little sunlight coming in, but it was enough for my eyes to grab something. I lethargically get off the bed and walk over to the top bunk by the window.

                I shuffle across the floor and start to get nervous and scared. What am I doing? I peer over the edge, tremendously cautious and see…Kendall? I let out the breath of air that was caught in my throat and breathe an immense sigh of relief.

                Then of course, my humiliation has to continue: he wakes up.

                A smile flickers to his soft lips. “Tori…hey.”

                A little laugh sputters nervously from my throat. “Morning, Kendall.”

                His glimmering emerald and jade swirl and twirl with each other, churning together playfully. “So, what are ya doing?” his voice rings with a playful curiosity.

                “Uhm…I don’t know. I woke up a couple minutes ago and I was really disoriented because I thought I was still back in my cabin…and then I saw you…” I let my sentence trail off; not knowing exactly what words could actually say what I want but not too strong, so I won’t freak him out.

                That smile twitches on his lips again, arousing butterflies in my stomach to life, as they flutter and whirl around lightheartedly. His laugh warms my heart and the nervous butterflies keep on trembling. “You still seem a little tired, for the way you’re forming your sentences.” He pauses, and the silhouette of his hand crawl up out of the darkness and into the light. His fingers brush away a few strand of hair off my forehead, his fingers caressing my cheek.

                The butterflies won’t stop dancing…

                “Tori, I wanna tell you something…” his lips whispering softly to me in dawn’s glittery, flamboyant waxing sunrise. “I have no idea how you feel about me, but I just wanna tell ya—”

[[ James’ PoV ]]

                “Guys!! We overslept! It’s 7:12!” I shout trying to make up some excuse to get Kendall’s poisoned hand away from Tori’s beautiful, porcelain face.