WANTED BY HIS DIANA

Hey guys!

I know, I know. You are feeling very bad about them not getting together. But that's just how it is. A love should be strong enough. So, if the love is strong enough, it will bring them together.

Here is the description of the sequel to Martin and Diana's story, WANTED BY HIS DIANA.

It was almost over between them. Nothing was remaining. Everything was broken into pieces. At least that is what he thought.

Martin left Diana.

Diana lost her memory and forgetting him.

When nothing can fix this, a ray of hope will always be there just like Martin's love for Diana. He might have left her but did not stop loving her. He is following her like a shadow to not let any harm come to her. He is keeping her safe from a distance even though he thinks he is the bad luck.

When Diana's boss harasses her, he jumps into action. He has to take measures. Nothing and no one touches his Diana. He becomes her new boss. It is going to be tough being in the same building as her and keeping her away from himself, but he has to, he will. On the other side, Diana's attraction for Martin keeps growing each day. What she doesn't understand is why he hates her so much. If only she knows.

Unknown to both of them, they push and pull each other, trapped in the web of love.

Love is never easy. It tears one apart and fixes them altogether.

Will Martin finally let go of his fear?

So, please tell me, how it is. Like it? Do you guys love Martin or Diana?

#TeamMartin

#TeamDiana

Well, whose side are you?

The sequel will be out today! So, hold yourselves for another romantic ride as this time, tables have turned. It's Diana wanting Martin. No man can escape from a woman.