Chapter 14

Chapter-14

Diana's POV

I can't stop smiling. I am finally going to go to Venice this Friday! That too with Martin! I don't know why but I feel more happy about spending time with Martin that the fact that I am going to Venice. My heart is fluttering with happiness.

"Well someone is in a good mood", I heard Martin say and turned my head to him. We are in his car and he is driving us to work.

"Yes", I said still smiling and we are soon near the office.

Martin got out and came to my side to open the door. I came out and took his hand which he gave me and went to the lift in the basement. I feel a little uncomfortable in the clothes I am wearing since they are yesterday's. I hope I don't smell bad. Martin looked at my worried face and gave me a questioning look.

"I think I am smell fishy because of the clothes I wore", I said with a scowl and Martin pulled me to him. He pushed fortieth floor button and the doors closed. Once the doors are closed he pushed me to the steel wall of the lift and put his face near to mine. His lips are so close to mine. My breathe quickened. His hands are on either side of my head.

"Let me check", he said and kissed my cheek. Then he tenderly ran his lips to my jaw and my hands instantly went to his back. He kissed my neck lightly first, then he pressed his lips fully on my neck, kissing me. I closed my eyes and let my hands roam his back.

"Martin", I moaned his name. He stopped and looked at me.

"You smell good. You smell like me, because of the soap you used and I love it", he said kissing my other cheek.

Then he suddenly pulled away and stood beside me. I gave him a confused look and then realized that we are on our floor and the lift doors are going to open. Martin took my hand in his and we got out. I was about to go to my cabin that is in front of his cabin, but he pulled me along with him into his as he is holding my hand. I gasped as he did it.

"There is still one and half hour for all the other staff to come. Sit with me in my cabin till they come", he ordered and sat on his big chair.

"Okay", I said and was about to go and sit on the chair in front of him, but he pulled me into his lap.

"Sit here", he ordered.

"Martin no!", I said and tried to get up.

"No. Don't try. You can't get out of my hold. Never", he said the last part lowly.

"But how will you do work?", I asked while trying to glare at him.

"I don't have any today", he said trying to dismiss the topic.

"Martin, you have a meeting with Brian's company today remember?".

"I do. But I only need to sign some papers for that. That's it. Also, I have to warn you about something", he said getting in a serious mood.

"What? Did I do something wrong?", I asked panicking.

"No. But you are not allowed to flirt with him", he said seriously.

"What?! I don't flirt with him!", I said angrily, trying to get out of his lap.

"Okay. Then don't laugh when he flirts with you. I don't like it", he said still holding me in place.

"Martin, are you feeling jealous?", I teased him.

"No", he said not looking at me and I can easily say that he is lying.