Chapter 10

Chapter-10

Diana Thomas's POV

"I will go home", I said as I turned to him.

"No. I told you that you are spending the day with me. You will do as I say", he ordered.

"Urghh!", I grunted. He is so arrogant, demanding and controlling!

"Now go, get changed. There is a dress in the room for you", he ordered as he took out his phone and started typing on it. I glared at him and went inside. It's not like I have a choice. I went inside the room and got out of my clothes. For some reason my heart jumped happily at the thought of spending the whole day with him.

I went inside the bathroom and my jaw dropped. Is this even a bathroom?! It's so luxurious. It's almost half of the size of his room. There is a full length mirror to a side. On the other side, there are glass walls. The glass is so clean, it felt like the glass wall didn't even exist. There is even a couch in the bathroom.

Who will have a couch in bathroom?!

There are another glass walls. It looks like the shower. The comod is in the corner. I went inside the shower after thoroughly amazed by the interior and turned on the shower. I was waiting for the water to fall from the top, but they fell from all sides. It's like rain is falling. I bathed quickly and cleanly.

I took the shampoo of mint flavour, it is the only one that is there and rubbed it on my hair. I washed my hair and then took the soap. The soap looks like men's soap, it even smells like men or should I say it smells like Martin, but I can't go out now to buy a soap. I rubbed the soap over my whole body and cleaned myself. After I got clean, I came out, wrapping a towel around me.

I found a dress on the bed. It's a dark blue summer dress with a white belt in the middle. It's so pretty. There are even a pair of matching bra and panties. How did he know my size? I blushed and wore them. The dress is sleeveless and stopped at my mid-thigh.

Suddenly the door opened and Martin came in. He is wearing a pair of black jeans and white shirt, with top two buttons open. His hair is pulled to a side. He is looking hot! He looked at me and stared at me.

"You should have knocked".

"It's my house", he said shrugging. I just want to stomp my foot, go near him and make him learn a lesson on how to knock. Instead I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror in the room. My hair is still wet.

"Do you have a drier?", I asked him as I turned to look at him, only to find him a few step near to me. He came near me and pushed my wet hair back of my ear with his hand. His gaze made me feel some new things inside. I leaned on the dressing table behind me. He leaned down to my ear.

"You look so beautiful", he whispered against my ear. His warm breathe is sending chills all over my neck and the hair on my neck stood up. His lips are barely touching the skin near my neck, teasing me. I can feel myself getting heated. His hands went around my waist and pulled me gently close to him. He is neither kissing me not pulling away.

God, what a sweet torture!

"Diana", he whispered against my neck and my hands instantly went inside his hair, pulling him close. His lips touched my neck and I closed my eyes, feeling the magic his lips does on my neck. He nibbled on my neck. His tongue worked it's way on my skin. His warm tongue made me carve for more.

"Martin", a moan escaped my lips. Few breathes left my mouth. He doesn't stop kissing me. He moved away from my neck and went to kiss my shoulder. Just then his phone rang.