Chapter 12

Chapter-12

Diana Thomas's POV

I am just sitting in my cabin, while trying to check the file in front of me for any errors. But I can't concentrate on it. I am nervous. Because we are back to office and how should I behave with him. I came to know him more yesterday. Now today, everything is back to normal. Should I talk with him friendly like yesterday.

The way you had been with him yesterday is not something friendly, my conscience commented. I rolled my eyes. I came to office a fifteen minutes early as I am feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I heard the intercom buzz and I sat straight. 0h no! He came. I got up from my seat and took the notepad with me. I shakily walked to his office and gulped before knocking on his door.

"Come in", I heard his thick Italian accented sexy voice and pushed the glass door. I lifted my head up and looked at him. He is already looking at me.

"Good morning si-I mean Martin", I said as I clutched the notepad tightly.

"Good morning Cara Mia", he said with a nod. Those two words of endearment are enough to turn me on. Then there was silence. He is just staring at me like he is waiting for me to do something. I gathered my strength and finally spoke.

"Martin. Umm... You need something? I mean you called me", I said and my voice is a bare whisper. I kept looking down not wanting to meet his intimidating gaze.

"I wanted to see you and huh, I need your kiss from those sexy little lips Cara", he said seductively as he came near me and was about to kiss me. I put a hand in front of him to stop him.

"Martin", I whispered his name. He looked at me confused as he held me by my waist and tried to pull me closer.

"What happened Cara? Is everything okay?", he asked with concern etching in his voice.

"Everything is okay and I have w-work. I-I will go to my office if you don't have any work to give me", I said still looking down. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.

"What is wrong Cara Mia? Tell me", he demanded. I huffed. I better tell him.

"Martin. Here I am your PA. Whatever happened in yesterday happened and we are back to our routine. I think we should stop behaving like this. I mean kissing each other like we are a pair", I said nervously. I don't want him to get angry. His face turned into a hurtful expression. He looked like he is punched in his face.

"What happened yesterday doesn't mean anything to you?", he asked looking into my eyes like he is searching for the truth. I quickly regretted what I said before.

"No! That's not what I meant. It means a lot to me. Really. I am glad that I spent my whole day with you. It's just that...".

"Tell me Cara. What is the problem?".

"Martin, I don't know where we stand in relationship basis, but can we please behave normally when we are in the office?", I asked hoping he would agree. He thought about it for a minute.

"But why?".

"I don't want anyone in the office to think of me badly. I mean, I am your PA anyone catches me and you kissing, they may get the wrong idea".

"Did anyone talk badly about you Cara?", he asked as his eyebrows knitted together and is eyes changed to red colour.

"What?! No! It's just me. I want to keep things professional", I said while rubbing his arm, trying to cool him down. He sighed and then looked at me again.