what happens next?

after my huge hit to the album unbroken im which i talked about my emotions i decided to take a break for a year

"after 1 year"

"dianna's pov"

uts been a year since demi was clean and i was so proud of her as ysual i got up the first in the morning now my job was to wake the rest i woke eddie up..... after several minutes of whinning he got up and said that he was going to cook breakfast i went to wake demi up but she wasnt in her room neither were dallas and maddie i felt scared i thought that something happend to my babygirl's as i was just about ti call them i hear a few giggles and a laugh i knew it was demi's i rushed to hug them but as i saw them i stood there in shock demis hair was fully blue dyed it neon blue i thought that mabye she did it because her album "neon lights" was coming out tommorow ..... i hugged the girls in tight embrace i couls feel maddie struggling to get out of my hug but i didnt want tonleave them .... they were growing up dallas is engaged to rob demi is still single and i think that she might find the perfect guy now .... well maddie is growing up too i started to realize that she didnt need me to help her in some stuff ..... and off course the all laughed when i joked that "they all are forbidden to grow any more"