Chapter 11 - Possessive mates... gotta love 'em

Hey everyone sorry its been so long! i've been so busy with end of the yr tests and family drama and a bunch of other things! So enjoy! Tell me what ya think!

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's pov.

i looked at blake confused.....

" Why not? What's wrong? You should be happy!" i said furrowing my eye brows in confusion.

" I... I...." he looked from me to collin and back to me.

" Not yet.... i haven't told anyone...." he said whispering the last part so only i could hear.

i nodded before leaning in and whispering into his ear " If you hurt my brother, i will unleash a world of pain on you. Got it?"

i leaned back and watched as he gulped and nodded.

i pulled out of Darren's arms " I shall leave you two to talk. Hope you dont mind but me and my twin must away!" i say as i slowly start backing up tugging collin along with me.

Darren narrowed his eyes at me as Blakes narrowed in on my hand on Collin.

i smiled sheepishly and through the twin bond i practically screamed " RUNNN!!!!" as i threw the rest of my sundae at the two boys a few feet away.

we both turn and dart towards where my bike was, thankfully it was close by.

we jumped on and i tossed collin my extra helmet as i shoved my bag into the saddle bag on the side.

as i tore out of the parking lot i noticed to familiar ice cream covered boys which made me chuckle.

i was sooo gonna get shit for that later!!

oh well, it was totally worth it!!!

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Cade's pov.

i had driven us back to the house and i parked my bike before jumping off of it and dragging Collin along with me as i took off towards the forest.

" Come on! Come on! Hurry your furry ass up!" i muttered to him before shifting and taking off with him following me.

i stopped when i found the creek bed and took a drink before plopping down.

" So mind telling me what you have been up to since we last talked...?" i asked him.

" Ahhh..... a little bit of this, a little bit of that....?" he said shakily and if he was human i can see him running his hands through his hair.

i gave him a wolfish chuckle.

" CADE! COME HOME PLEASE!" i heard Samantha shout.

i give collin a shrug when he sent me a questioning look.

i took off into a sprint with collin hot on my heels.

the second i ran out of the tree's i shifted back quickly and looked towards the back of the house where Samantha was standing hands on hips on the deck.

uh oh.

" What the hell did you do this time, sis?" collin said through our mind connection.

" Mind explaining who that is?" she said with raised eyebrows.

" Him...? That's my twin, Collin." i say.

" Oh really? And why did you two take off to the woods instead of homing to let me know that he is alive?" she asked.

" I wanted to spend a few minutes catching up before he got attacked by people trying to smother him with hugs...?" i said hoping she'd drop it.