Chapter 5 - Mate Problems

Hey Guys! Sorry it's short, the next chapter is super long! And even if i do say so myself, AMAZING! i cant belive i wrote it!  If you want the next chapter sooner, VOTE VOTE VOTE! Same goal as last time as it wasnt reached. PLEASE VOTE, i need to know that atleast a few of you enjoy this story otherwise as much as it may break my heart, i may stop writeing this story b/c it doesnt seem as if anyone enjoys this story.

This chapter is unedited, you have been warned, need a editor if eanyone is interested.

Video on the side has nothing to do with this chapter, but its been stuck in my head for a while now, so listen to it?! It's My Life by Bon Jovi >>>>>>>>>>>>> it's amazing!! =D

So i dont have much other than that to say, beside SORRY its so short but it's Darren's pov. let's look into his mind, shall we?

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

Thanks & ENJOY!

=)

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Darren's pov.

Why her?!

Why now!!?!

ugh!

she's so... so...

" Beautiful? Amazing? wonderful?" my wolf offered.

intolerable, unbearable, sexy, perfect.

whoa, where did that come from!?!

Why is she so close with Paul!?

we have known her the same amount of time and she's my mate yet she picks him over me!

i growled out loud.

" What's eatin ya?" Taz asked from the passenger side of my car.

" Cadrian." i growled fustratedly.

" Oh.... new chick. Wait didnt you call her your mate last night when she punched you?" he said casually.

i didnt know weather or not to be proud or pissed about that one, she was strong and confident about her hit but she hit me!

Soon to be Alpha, and her mate!

" yeah she's my mate but she doesnt want me." i said darkly.

" Can you blame her? The guys told me how you treated her when she first got here. she was your biggest fan, idolized you, placed you on a fuckin' pedestal for fucks sake and you fucked that up within five minutes of meeting her." he said bluntly.

i growled at him as i pulled quickly into my parking spot at school.

i got out and slammed the door, as usual girls and guys swarmed around me and the others.

this is got to be the down side to being in a popular band and to be alpha.

i growled gaining a dark look on my face as i pushed through the crowded, walking to my locker.

i practically ripped the lock off my locker and quickly shoved my bookbag in it before slamming the locker and threw the lock back on it.

i spun around and suddenly froze.

paul was standing directly behind cade who was putting a few things in her locker.

Why is he so close to her?

That should be me over there standing behind her.

That should be me showing her around, telling her who's who and who's together, which are mates and which are not.