Chapter 4 - New School

Hey Everyone! Hows life treating you?! Good i hope, because yall are amazing! If i havent told you before, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR VOTING, FANNING, COMMENTING, AND READING MY STORIES!!! THANK YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!! =D

You guys are truely wonderfully amazing!

i hope you enjoy this chapter, its not very long but... it helps you understand Cade a bit more, how she thinks, and does the things she does.

So Please tell me what you think, opinions, suggestions, etc.

Y'all gotta tell me what do you think Watty Awards 2012 or no? i'm gonna start setting voting goals, and if they are reached then i will update earlier, if not reached then it may be a week or two, i need some motivation! so i guess we will start off with something easy..... shall we say atleast 5 votes for the next chapter? Thanks! =)

This is not edited, but if someone wouldnt mind being my editor i would be enternally grateful, i'm horiible at editing/spelling/etc. =)

Song to the side is ' Everybody's Fool ' by Evanescence. Listen to it, its amazing! =)

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

Thanks so much & Enjoy!

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's Pov.

Paul wrapped a arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him, i looked up at him with eyes glazed over by tears, but i refused to let anymore fall, the one that had escaped was a accident i didnt wish to repeat.

" Do you wish to stay home today?" he asked softly.

i shook my head no, and stood up, holding my head up high, i walked through the crowd and to my bedroom to change my clothes.

i couldnt get the look on everyones face's, even the one that were in the movie room the yesterday.

Samantha looked to be in despaired, probably thinking Ryan was my mate.

i decided against wearing something normal, and decided to wear something a bit more me, different.

i didnt know how people around here would think of me dressing like this, but at the moment i didnt really care.

i will make the ultimate first impression.

i grabbed my favorite gothic lolitadress/outfit, it is a black and gray suit jacket with a black and gray ruffled layered skirt.

 i grabbed black peep toe high heels that had a small bow on them.

i applied dark smokey eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara before teaseing my hair a bit.

i stepped back from my mirror and looked myself over, not to shabby.

i grabbed my black purse and walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs to see most of the guys waiting in the foyer.

i smiled brightly at paul and i hurried towards him and wrapped a arm around his waist.

" Hi!" i said slightly excited but mostly nervous.

New School, New People,  New Friends, and hopefully not New Enemies but i guess thats unavoidable.

" Come on, you can ride with me today." he said as he started to walk towards the door, pulling me along.

he released me and got into a black corvette that had twin white strips down middle.

" nice." i murmmered as i sat ing the passenger seat.