Chapter 9 - Running away doesnt solve much

Hey Everyone! I've had this done for a few days now and i just realized its been awhile since i lasted updated this story so i figured i would upload it for y'all. it's not much, its more of a filler chapter but there is some action coming up in a few chapters er so, so keep you seat belts on....? rofl.

Thanks & Enjoy!

Comment? Vote? Fan?

PS. Almost forgot the video on the side is the song that is near the end of the chapter, i encourage everyone to listen to it b/c its by my favorite band but i completely understand that not everybody likes my  type music so please don't hate on it, you don't have to listen to it.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's pov.

i just ran.

not think of anything but the feel of dirt, grass and leaves beneath my paws as i sprinted away from the house.

the further i ran from the house, the more i felt a deep stabbing pain in my chest and eventually tears began to slip from my eyes and roll down my face, soaking my fur.

finally my vision blurred completely so i slowed down and the stopped, i blinked away for the tears for a few seconds and realized i was at a beautiful waterfall.

i curled up on the bank and let the tears fall as i slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

i awoke to the sounds of howls, one distinct one made me want to start crying all over again.

i had a choice to make flee or square my shoulders and go back to the house as if nothing happened.

right now as much as i wanted to run away i knew i couldn't i had responsibilities and duties to take care of.

i lazily got to my feet and began to walk back towards the house.

i may have chose to go back but that didn't mean i was gonna run there, nuh uh.

i'm gonna take my time that's for damn sure!

i heard a growl come from my left, i sung my head towards it and noticed it was a all black wolf with a dark auburn tipped left ear.

Familiar light blue eyes looked back at me.... Darren?

why was he growling at.... yeah, forgot about that...

just then i felt the deep aching in my chest until it was almost crippling.

i forced myself to look away from his eyes and turn my head away from him.

with my head downcast i slowly began to shuffle towards the house again.

as i walked my ears twitched, hearing him walk towards me until he and i were walking side by side.

my wolf howled and begged to move closer to him, brush his shoulder, graze his fur.

And with each passing second my resolve was weakening until my wolf finally had enough control to let a small whimper out.

she howled and pleaded to be able to talk to her mate, to touch him, to claim him.

i looked up startled when i felt Darren's wolf body gentle just barely brush mine as we walked.

Darren's wolf smiled a small wolfish smile but it didn't reach his eyes, no they look depressed.

i had put that sad gleam in his eyes and it killed me, it tore me apart inside.

i wanted to kill myself for doing that to him, the one that was meant for me, perfect for me, my other half.

I may not have wanted a mate, especially a egotistical jack ass but i did in a way want this particular egoistical jackass because he is so much more than that.