He's Too Young For All This pt.4

Dean woke an hour and a half later to see Sam watching TV with the trash can in his lap.
"Did you get sick again?"
Dean asked, waking up.
Sam shook his head. Dean sat up.
"No, just feeling really nauseas."
Dean rubbed his back and pulled him close to him.
"It's okay Sam."
Sam finally let his stomach turn inside out like it needed to do. Dean rubbed his back and hugged him as he was sick.
"Can I have some water p-please?"
Sam whimpered when he was done. Dean nodded and went to the small fridge a few feet away. He took a small bottle out and cracked the seal open for Sam.
"Small sips Sammy."
Sam nodded and cautiously drank.
When he had handed the bottle back to Dean, he started to stand. Dean immediately sat him down back on the bed.
"Where do you think you're going?"
Dean asked looking into Sam's bloodshot eyes.
"I'm gonna get dressed so we could go to uncle Bobby's. We're probably way behind."
Sam urged and tried to push against Dean to stand.
"I'll help you Sammy, don't worry."
Dean quickly got him dressed and packed while Sam was in the bathroom. Dean was grateful the boy had enough strength to brush his teeth.
Once he got the car loaded, Dean turned back to see Sam in the doorway with his hoodie pulled around him tight.
Dean awed at his little brother for a minute before he saw tear tracks on Sam's bright red cheeks.
"What's wrong?"
"It hurts!"
Sam started to silently sob once more and Dean hugged him and rubbed his back.
"It's okay, don't cry."
He soothed.
"How about this, I'll go check out, you get comfy in the car, and we'll get you some medicine from the first aid kit? Sound good?"
Sam nodded and gulped down another sob. Dean wiped his eyes and gave his shoulder one last squeeze before heading to the office.
Dean had checked out rather quickly and when he got to the Impala, he found Sam wrapped in a blanket in the passenger seat with his eyes closed. Dean smiled fondly before reaching into the trunk and pulled out some Advil, the thermometer, and some cough syrup for Sam.
Dean quietly slipped into the driver seat and Sam immediately lied into Dean. He lied his head on Dean's thigh, sighed in content, and smiled. Dean watched and laughed.
"Hey clingy, want some more Advil?"
Sam nodded and Dean helped him sit up. Once Sam had taken his medicine, he leaned against the window.
Dean rubbed his shoulder a little.
"Don't you wanna lay down?"
"Not while you're driving."
Sam didn't trust his stomach at the time and the last thing he wanted was to throw up on Dean or his car while driving.
"C'mon Sammy. Keep my lap warm."
Dean urged with a smile. He knew that Sam needed rest and that he'd be a lot more comfortable laying down.
"No, I don't think it'll help."
"Dude, how can it not help?"
Dean pulled him down into his lap but Sam struggled.
"I don't wanna throw up on you Dean!"
Sam said loudly.
"It wouldn't be the first time Sam. Just relax."
Sam finally gave in and laid down once more on Dean. Dean pulled the blanket that was curled around Sam's feet and tucked him in again. He was thankful Sam was still small for his age and the perfect size for the Impala's bench seat. He chuckled lightly remembering Pastor Jim's ridiculous prediction that one day, Sam would outgrow him and his father.
Sam looked up at him with sunken, bloodshot eyes. Dean started the car and turned the heat on high.
"Why am I so tired?"
Sam yawned. Dean placed a hand on his forehead.
"You're sick Sam. Your body needs more rest."
Sam talked to Dean almost the whole ride to Bobby's. Most of it was a one-sided conversation since Sam would start to mumble, making Dean think he was asleep, then he'd suddenly ask Dean something wide awake.
Sam was awake when they pulled into the salvage yard. Dean grabbed his and Sam's duffel bags before helping his shaky brother inside.
Sam called Bobby's name in a raspy voice. When no one came or called back, Sam sat on the couch and looked over at Bobby's desk. It looked messy as always, but a little cleaner than Sam remembered.
"Where is he?"
Dean shrugged.
"No idea. Maybe went out for a beer run."
Sam looked through Bobby's papers quietly for a few minutes before sitting on the couch nearby.
"You tired yet buddy? You've been up for a while."
Dean asked and sat next to his brother. He pulled a blanket around Sam's shoulders. Sam yawned and nodded slightly.
"Guess I should take a nap before Bobby and Dad get here, huh?"
"Sounds like a plan kid."

Last part or no? Sorry it's a bit late, my body hates me and decided that I need to be in too much pain the move this week. Love you readers!!