He's Too Young For All This pt.2

"Sam, Sammy, c'mon wake up. We're at a motel. I'm sure you'd much rather sleep in an actual bed."
Dean coaxed him to wake up.
Sam rubbed his eyes before opening them. Dean was at his feet, smiling gently. It was still light outside.
"What time is it?"
"Five fifteen, I figured we'd make an early stop."
Sam sat up and closed his eyes tight. The world spun around him. The disoriented look didn't go unnoticed by Dean.
"What's wrong?"
"'M a bit dizzy,"
Sam climbed from the backseat and was about to step onto the pavement when Dean gripped him under his shoulders and settled him on his hip.
"I can walk fine."
"Not when you're dizzy. Let me take care of you. That's why I'm here, Sammy."
Sam relaxed into the safe embrace and closed his tired eyes. Dean wrapped the blankets around him loosely and soothingly and softly rubbed his back with his knuckles.
"Ooohhh yeeeaaahhh, that's it!"
Sam thought as his brother comforted him. He was never really comforted for pain or illness with his father, just told to suck it up and be a man. Dean was defiantly his closest thing to a mother, although he'd never admit it.
Dean lied him down on a soft bed. Sam moaned at the loss of his brother's magic hands.
Dean's light and brief massage worked wonders on him in so many ways. The boy smiled when he felt Dean tuck him in warmly once more.
A strange plastic object was suddenly thrust into Sam's ear, making the boy flinch.
"Shh shh shh, 's just me Sammy. It's a thermometer."
Sam nodded once and let him take his temperature.
"Boy, you're sporting a pretty good fever there. How about we change you into something cooler?"
Dean sat the boy up and immediately took off his beanie.
"I already called dad. He wanted us to get comfortable in a motel until he comes back, but I somehow talked him out of it."
Dean said while he sat behind Sam and helped him out of his hoodie and shirt. Next came his jeans.
Dean let him stay in his boxers for the night.
"You hungry?"
Dean asked as he pulled out a small bag of chips from a backpack he'd brought in the room earlier.
Sam shook his head.
"As expected. But you should drink something."
Dean helped him drink some cold water. Sam didn't want to throw up anymore, but he was much too thirsty.
"Thank you Dean."
Sam said. He truly loved and appreciated his older brother.
"Anytime little brother. Go to sleep."
Sam snuggled into the soft, warm blankets and sighed in pleasure.
"You comfy?"
Dean asked with a chuckle and sat in the other bed.
"Mm-hmm... Could you maybe rub my back again? It's sore."
Sam asked in a small voice.
"You're just overtired. Of course."
Dean went to sit on Sam's bed, but the boy lied his whole body on Dean's lap. Dean smiled and tucked a fluffy pillow under his head.
"Are you comfy?"
Sam nodded.
"Here?"
Dean asked while placing a hand on Sam's lower back. Sam nodded. Dean massaged the boy's back after flicking on the tv. Sam was asleep almost immediately, but Dean was lulled to sleep by his brother's breathing, warmth, and the soft music that came from the television.

So so so so sorry for such a late update!!! Please forgive me. I'll post the next part as soon as this one gets... hmmmm... let's say... 10 comments?? Sure, 10 comments. Thanks for reading!!!