• 9

• aeri's •

" kang seungyoon? " i softly called as i stood in front of the dressed in fully black man. literally- black mask, black tee and black pants. to top it all off, his watch was black too!

he looked up and i recognised his unique eyes immediately. they were small and squinted so i could tell that he was doubting if it was me.

" ahn aeri, " i smiled.

his eyes widened for a split second then he quickly went back to normal size. i secretly laughed.

seungyoon quickly stood up and pulled out the chair infront of me to sit.

i sat down and rubbed my sweaty palms on my skirt. i looked up at him slowly and i realised he still had his mask on.

" you can't take it out right? "

he touched his mask,
" oh! " he quickly removed his mask and i raised my eyebrow.

" you don't have to remove it just for me.. you know? i'll be fine just taking the diary and going so we- i mean you don't have to risk your identity.. "

he smiled, " no no no no, don't get the wrong idea, " he spoke really fast and he breathed. " i really want to have a meal with you, "

HONESTLY WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, of COURSE my heart exploded in happiness. i mean, it's literally one in a million that the ma you look at on your phone almost all day would be sitting right infront of you, other than when you're in a fansign of course.

" ah, shall we order? " seungyoon picked up the menu on the table while pointing at the cup of iced mocha on the table.

" i ordered that for you! you like it right? " seungyoon asked, smiling wide. i scratched my head for like five seconds wondering how he knew, and then it hit me.

he probably already read a few entries in my diary.

i sighed. and his smile faded. " you don't like it? ah it's okay! i can drink it instead— "

he reached out to grab the cup AND at the very same moment my brain decided to malfunction and i reached out for the cup too.

his warm hand grabbed onto mine (because obviously i grabbed the cup first) and he stopped mid-sentence.

we quickly pulled back our hands and looked away. i tried to regain my composure as fast as i could. i swear i tried!

" ah no no, i actually really really love iced mocha. thank you for ordering for me! hehe, " i smiled and hurriedly took a sip, hoping that it would ease the awkwardness.

seungyoon just smiled and continued looking at the menu.

" do you eat here often? " i asked while flipping through the menu, page by page. literally in awe at how good the food looked.

" yeah i do! i come here with the members often. as you can tell it's rather empty and it's at a very weird corner so people don't really know about this place. " he smiled fondly. " plus the food here's incredible, love the fish and chips so much! " he laughed.

just as i looked back down at the menu, i spotted the fish and chips.

talk about fantastic timing.

" then i think i'll try the fish and chips then! it looks really good too, " i grinned.

seungyoon smiled, " great choice. "

• yoon's •

" so... tell me about you, " i asked after we placed our order. honestly, i'm genuinely curious about her.