• 3

aeri's •

" so bright... UGH SO BRIGHT, "

stretching, i pulled myself up from the bed. woah, brand new day. why did i not close the curtains last night?

rubbing my eyes and pushing my glasses onto my face, the first thing i saw was my bag, the bag that held all my stuff which meant today was real! i was finally going to meet him, the love of my life.

just kidding. calling him the love of my life would be an unde-, i mean overstatement.

taking my phone from the table, i looked at the time, oh it's 1030am. okay i have about an hour and a half before i needa get out the house and be on my way to the venue since the event only starts at 2, " i thought out loud before lying back down on the bed to snooze for awhile longer.

" do you want me to go with you? i can send you there and drink a coffee or something to wait for you. i think there's a starbucks nearby the venue, " hanni was leaning against my doorframe while i stare at my cupboard.

" nah. don't you need to look after your pet iguana? " she glared at me. " E1 IS NOT A PET, AERI. HE'S MY BESTFRIEND, " she exclaimed dramatically.

i rolled my eyes, " yeap you totally keep your bestfriend in a cage, yeaaaaaap, " before she could continue finding justice for her ' bestfriend ' in which she had a really weird name for it. E1? really? what sort of pet name is THAT?

" how about this? " i dragged out my white pullover and my favourite jean shorts.

hanni looked at the clothes i chose. " why do you never wear black? i love black, " she asked while i walked towards the toilet to change. " i love white. easy to match you know? and plus you're like a walking shadow, black is almost the only colour you ever dress in, " i replied before shutting the toilet door.

" i'm your shadow aeri-ah, " she laughed from outside the door.

i smiled to myself.
i must have done a thousand good deeds to have hanni as my bestfriend.

i stepped out of the toilet all changed.
" so, what hair you gon tie? " she asked, flipping through all the books.
" what do you think? " i turned around to face her and her hand was almost touching my diary.

" wha- " she asked.
" DON'T TOUCH THAT. DON'T. TOUCH. THAT. " i screamed from across the room and ran forward to pull her away.

" is that your so called diary? the one you named seungyook? " she asked quizzically.

" yes it is, and i'm a giving him the exact same book as a fan gift, " i pat my bag proudly.

" seriously? how lame can you get? " hanni looked at me. " aCTUALLY, can you imagine if instead of giving him the real empty book, you gave him the one that you've almost diligently written your entries. how cool would that be? " she winked at me.

" eh, eh, don't curse me. i've written pages and pages of cheesy stuff to him which i DO NOT want him to see, " i plaited the left side of my hair. " besides i believe i won't be so careless to give him my book, i hold it close to my heart okay, just like how you hold E1 close to you heart, " i pointed at my heart smiling and hanni rolled her eyes.

i picked up my bag and together with hanni, we left the house to meet them.

" have fun okay! stop being so nervous omg, you'll be fine, trust me okay. i'll be next door at starbucks, reading my book and drinking coffee to wait for you. you can tell me all about your experience when you're out. take more photos okay! now go go go, " hanni pushed me into the venue that held the fanmeet.

[ a/n!! - i've not been in a fanmeet myself (although it'll be my dream) so i'm not really sure of the events that would happen so pardon me if they're wrong or inaccurate! this is just how i would picture a fanmeet with our winner bois ♡ ]

i was feeling really nervous, clutching my phone in one hand and ticket in the other, i joined the queue to go in. everyone had at least someone with them and they were all having fun, buzzing around on whether their bias would notice them, so many fansite-nims with their huge cameras and there was a huge Our Twenty For poster in the front, which was getting me SUPER DUPER hyped!!

i placed my bag through the security check and picked it up on the other side. honestly, i am a nervous wreck right now, full of anticipation, nervousness and excitement.

at 2pm sharp, they let us into the venue.

[ a/n!! - i'm sorry that these few chapters are really short and boring but i promise they'll get longer! ♡ ]