• 8

OH MY GOD 1K I HIT 1k I KNOW IT MAY BE A SMALL AMOUNT TO MANY OF YOU BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED TO HIT ONE THOUSAND READS I'M SO ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

so in return, here's an update! hehe 💜

• aeri's •

" this or this? " hanni held the outfit out infront of me while i casually lazed on my bed scrolling through my phone.

" how on earth are our positions switched? " hanni sighed and i diverted my attention from my phone to her, raising my eyebrows.

" shouldn't you be the one being frantic about the outfit you're going to wear? and shouldn't you be the one feeling really nervous for your date? instead i'm nervous for you! " hanni screamed in disbelief.

" firstly, it's not a date, he is merely going to pass me my diary and for some reason he wants to have lunch with me, which i am going to try to pay for him, and secondly, why do i need to be so excited?? " i stared at her.

aaand, she facepalmed like she always does.

" oh my gosh, how do i have you as my bestfriend! "

i shrugged.

" but you worship him! " hanni screamed. " do you even know who you're going to meet??? "

" but there's still 3 hours to the outing! " i whined.

" okay fine, " hanni sighed and jumped into my bed, her legs squashing mine.

" hey ouch! " we both laughed.

" actually.. i'm pretty nervous, " i sighed while covering my face with my hands.

" HAH, i knew it, " she sat up and pointed at me. " i knew you'd be nervous, " she sat up and sat herself beside me.

" actually, there's nothing to be nervous about, " she pat my back. " he is just an ordinary person who eats and breathes and shits just like us, " she gives a reassuring smile. " just that he has a tad more talent, " and we both laughed.

" thanks, "

" oKAY, let's get up and get your ass movin' for your date, " she dragged me up.

• yoon's •

" please don't tell me you're actually nervous, " jinwoo looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

we were having breakfast and the other three have been either staring or smirking at me.

" why do you think i'm nervous? " i put down my fork and looked at jinwoo, then mino and then seunghoon, who is sitting beside me.

" simple. look at your bowl then look at ours, " jinwoo shrugged.

i saw my spoon stucked in the middle of my half-eaten rice, then my eyes moved to jinwoo's rice, it was rice grain-less, and seunghoon was already drinking his coffee.

" oh um.. i didn't realise, " i awkwardly stuffed a spoonful of cold rice into my mouth.

" spill it, why are you not normal today? " seunghoon looked at me.

" i don't know... i'm kinda afraid it'll be awkward.. because i don't even know her and yet i'll be having a meal with her? is that even possible? " i sighed.

hoon choked on his coffee.

" what do you even mean? she's our fan! " hoon stared at me.

so much for being every innercircle's boyfriend. i mentally shrugged.

" i know i know, but yeah i just can't help it, " i sighed again. probably for the 100th time that morning.

" let's get her a gift. " mino started and all our eyes turned to him.

" and i think i know just the thing. hurry finish your food and go somewhere with me, " he looked at his watch. " i think we still have some time, "

• aeri's •

hanni looked at me satisfied after she finally painfully managed to force me to wear slight make-up.

i stared at myself in the mirror and i didn't like the look, i looked so weird and i wasn't used to it. i had slightly more pink lips than usual, my cheeks had a slight blush and my eyelashes were longer than usual.

" i'm not used to this at all! how on earth am i going to act normal around him, when i'm not even comfortable myself??? " i whined.

" nope. i ain't gonna give in to you. women always need some confidence on their own face okay. " she tried to reason with me.

" but i was comfortable before you applied make-up for me! " i whined again.

" uh uh shh shh.. " she put her finger over my lips to silence me before dragging me up from my chair and pushing me to the mirror.

baby pink blouse with my romper skirt.

" look at you honey, you look amazeballs, " hanni praised me as if i was her favourite chocolate icecream. okay scratch that, that sounded a little wrong.

she ran to my bedside table and passed me my sling bag and phone before pushing me out of the bedroom door, down the stairs and then out the house.

" byeee, i'll lock up your house later. ring me and tell me all about it when you're back! " hanni said before closing the door in my face.

AND mind you, it was my own house door.

i took a deep breath and started walking towards the bus stop.

• yoon's •

brushing my sweaty palms on my jeans, i stared at the table because i ended up reaching 15 mins earlier but time seems to be flying so fast that she's suppose to be here any minute now.

i can only hope that aeri will like mino's idea.

just as i was deep in thought, my phone buzzed and it lighted up.

ahn aeri (?)
helloo i'm here! where are you?

i looked up and i saw a girl who looked a little lost. her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and she constantly looked around the cafe and at her phone. honestly i should stop. why do i sound like i'm in some teen korean drama??

i raised my hand and she immediately turned to look in my direction, but since i was wearing my black mask, i figured she may not know it's me.

i heard a small voice just as i was about to hit the send button.

" kang seungyoon? "

[ a/n!! - THEY HAVE MET ARE YOU HYPED BECAUSE I AM ]

oKAY it's like 4.30am rn where i am and i'm not sure when i'm going to upload this chapter but when i do !!!!! i just wanna say that i got a chance to meet winner just about a week back!!! 😭😭😭 it was a dream like experience because they came to where i'm from and i saw them live. up till today it's still super surreal to me and i'm still having PCD. but overall, i'm just still so full of love for winner, i'm so glad i was given a chance to see them live :")