Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I stepped out of the shower and dressed in my night shirt. I hate having to be dressed all prim and proper all the time. I mean I have lived for Century’s and have accumulated so many clothes that they interest me not. I went over to my pet and dropped the ear of that stupid man. I smile as I see my dear fish swim around waiting for his share of the meal.

How ironic that I could even turn a stupid fish into a soulless undead. I smirk remembering all those years ago. I was at home alone like always and I walked over to the fish. I wondered what its blood would taste like. I mean I had feed on deer and bear before I discovered my love of the finer things. By that I mean the adrenaline pumping blood of the human species.

But once I sank my teeth into the poor fish. The taste in my mouth was horrid. I frowned and threw him back in his bowl. To my surprise after a little while, it started to swim again and turned into the coolest pet ever. I placed my hand in the bowel after he ate and I petted its head.

“Ahhh, my little Destructor, did mommy make you happy?” I say as I run my fingers down his slimy body. He has become my confidant. The only thing I can reveal my deepest and darkest secrets to without him judging me. I pet him one last time as I go back to my vanity.

I sit again and start the task of combing my hair again 100 sweeps of the brush. That is what keeps my hair lustrous and shinny. I smirk well that and a constant supply of human blood. I was lost in my thoughts when my window rattled and I turned to see the most stunning guy standing there.

“Um, whoever you are. You’re trespassing, plus I have fed so away with you.” I said with a flick of my wrist. I was feeling tired and really didn’t need to deal with a guy professing love and what not. These humans really are a pain in my ass.  

“I have been sent by your mother” he said making my hand drop the brush as it clattered to the vanity top. “She was not able to come to you herself. But she is worried about you and has sent someone to deliver a soul to you.”

“A soul!” I screamed out as I elongated my fangs and sprang to him. Guess I will get more then my fill tonight as I was ready to rip this man apart. But just as I climbed on him ready to bite I was wrapped in a gossamer feeling material. So soft and “what the fuck!” I screamed out as I felt my body relax.

He placed me on my chair again. I didn’t even feel him move away from the window. “See, this volatile reaction of yours is why I am here. You are to go back to your mother’s home town and wait for the arrival of Re-Birth. It will be he who passes judgment on you and determines your fate.”

I looked at him still unsure “Who is this Re-birth I am to see. What or who would make him in charge of my fate.”

“For all the answers you seek, do as I say. All will be revealed to you in due time.” He said as he stood by my window. It was then that he let me see his wings. It was that, the soft feeling from earlier. He had wrapped me in his wings.

I wasn’t sure what to do or say as I looked at a fucking angel. But before I got a word out he flew from my sight. I was left pondering my next move. The fact that I was a curious person left no choice. I would head back to mother’s village come morning.

We shall see what this Re-Birth person has to say.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

OOO,

Well next chapter will be about Charger and Melina….