Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I finally made it down stairs to the main ballroom. I smirk as I look around at all these people. Tamara leads me to a corner where I see the guy she turned last week is standing. I don’t even remember his name. But I don’t need to, since he seems to be her new pet. I see his fangs are out already.

“Tamara I see your new pet is ready to feed?” I ask in a mocking voice. As I turn to her I see she too is ready to feed. I sigh in boredom. This covenant is really starting to bore me. I think I might have to move on soon. I have done all I can here. So I walked away from them, feeling disgusted with my life.

I didn’t get far when I felt a warm body press against my back. “So you must be the exotic Satanika.” The voice said.

I rolled my eyes; these males are so bent in claiming the main leader of the covenant. But he must not know I am also called the black widow. I turn in his arms since he has now wrapped his arms around my waist. “Who might you be?”

“I am the man who will make you scream all night as I fuck you.” He said sounding all sure of himself.

Hmm interesting, this one seems to have a very high opinion of himself. It might be worth a look see with this one. “You did not answer my question. What is your name?” I asked again.

He smirked at me “That is something you have to earn.” He says as his lips form a wicked smirk that filled me with intrigue as he bent his head and kissed my shoulder.

So be it, he wants to play games. I am willing to indulge him for a little while. “Ah, intriguing. What is it that I have to do to earn your name?” I ask him.

He looks around and whispers in my ear. “There are too many people here that may over hear what I have to say.” He says as he nipps at my ear lobe.  “What do you say you take me somewhere quieter where it will be me and you alone?”

I turn and smile at him and lead him out. We walked to the spare bedroom. There was no way I was going to get my room dirty. Once I closed the door I mind linked Tamara. ‘I have found my entertainment for the night. You may feed. There was no one I saw worthy of my time, so leave no survivors.’

I had barley finished my message when I felt my dress yanked down. I frowned. He had ripped the straps of my dress. Hmm, an impatient little fucker isn’t he. I was standing there with my dress pooled around my ankles and only in my bra and panties. He was looking at me up and down. Taking in all I had to offer. I looked him in the eyes when he finally reached my face. “Very nice indeed” he said all seductively. “I’m going to have fun discovering what your hot points are.”

“What’s your name?” I asked again.

He smirked at me as he made his way to stand in front of me. “Take my clothes off.” He said in a very demanding voice.

 I looked up at him and smirked myself. “Yeah right” I said not believing this guy.

Next thing I know he has his hand in my hair and yanked back rather hard. I felt the sting in my scalp and looked at him. “I am in charge and if you want my name you will do as I say.” He says with the look of anger in his eyes. Damn, what can I say I started to unbutton his shirt.

He smirked again as he saw me submit to him. He took the clip from my hair letting it tumble free. I know had him naked except for his boxers. I stood in front of him and he brought me flushed against his body and kissed me roughly. His hands roamed my body and he squeezed my ass.

I moaned into his mouth and he seemed to like that because he put his hands in my panties and started to squeeze again. He pulled back and I looked at him trying to catch his breath as I was entranced by his pulsing vein.

He was hard as a rock and I could smell his arousal. I wasn’t breathing hard at all. But looking at his vein and listening to his heart pumping the blood in his body faster now, made me wet.  I closed my eyes as he kissed down my neck. I felt him pull my panties down but remained with my eyes closed.

I felt him straighten again as he turned me and then placed his hands on my stomach. “Your skin is so soft to the touch. It makes me wonder how soft and wet you are.” He whispered in my ear as his hands lowered. “Ahh, just as I thought” He said as he started to stroke me.

“What’s your name?” I asked again as I felt my body start to contract.

“My name is Radian, now scream it as you cum on my hand.” He said making me shatter. But before he knew what was happening I threw him and he flew to the bathroom. I walked to him slowly as he started to figure out what happened. He got on his feet fast as I stepped in front of him.

“What the” was all he was allowed to say before I wrapped my hands around his neck.

“Game over. You should know better than to show your cards before the end of the game. It was the not knowing that had me slightly interested. Oh well I was more hungry then horny anyway.” I say as I sink my teeth into him. To my surprise he tried to fight. I loosened my hold and let him try to get away. But then I realized all I was doing was getting all the precious blood all over the place.

I frowned, it seems like I have become a messy eater. I shrugged and continued to feed. I contemplated for a split second keeping him. Since he did entertain me a little. But no, he touched my naughty place and for that he must die. So I sucked harder feeling the intense pleasure radiate through my body.

Later Tamara found me in a daze sitting in the bathroom. Blood was everywhere and the poor corpse was leaning on the wall. “Satanika are you ok?” Tamara asked.

I looked up at her “Never better, have the cleanup crew do their job. I will be in my room.” I said as I went to shower and change. That night I was to receive a surprise guest who would change the course of my life.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

Well ok now…..