Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Charger's POV

"What the fuck" I mutter to myself as I make my way back to the guys Re-Birth had left behind. Why the hell do I get stuck with all these freaking people finding their mates? This is exactly the reason why I always traveled alone. I shudder at the way he kissed my sister. I will have to burn out my eyes now. I may even bleach my brain. Just so I won't have those images in there.

Back at the cemetery

"Roland I can't believe Re-Birth found another mate. I thought we were here to see about the daughter he had with his dead mate?" Dan said.

"I think he was granted a new mate from the powers that be. I only caught snippets here and there. He never really gave us an explanation. All he did was ask, 'do you want to live or die as intended' I for one wanted to live." I told Dan as we all waited wondering what would happen next. It was at that moment that we heard noise and turned. Upon us were a group of vampires. But from the looks of them, they were part of the soulless group.

It even looked like one had just fed. There was blood all over his jaw and mouth. I inhaled and the scent of human blood hit me. My mouth went dry and the familiar hunger pains started. We feed only on animals. Since we were given souls we do not harm humans. I shake my head remembering that, 5 days ago. I was human myself, dying of Cancer.

"Heads up boys looks like we have visitors. If I'm correct, they will have information about Re-Births daughter. We turn and look as they approach. Damn one of them was an ugly son of a bitch. I looked around wondering if they came in peace, or would start trouble. But from the looks of them, trouble seemed like the likely way this was going to go.

"Well, look what we have here Brutes. Satanica will be happy to know we have killed the vampires of this territory." The ugly one said, while the other circled the perimeter where we sat. They both eyed us waiting to see what we would do.

"Where is this Satanica person?" I asked hoping to get answers.

"Oh, my mistress, she will be here in the morning. But for now, we plan to feed some more. No humans around. I think you vamps will do nicely. Smells like they only drink animal juices." The one with the blood on his face tells the ugly one.

Upon hearing this we all stand up fast. We were in a stance ready to fight. Then the air shimmered and the guy, who was with the woman Re-Birth left with, was before us. "Fucking shit" he muttered as he arrived. He then noticed our fighting stance and went on the alert. "I'm not going to hurt you." He said looking confused.

"Begging your pardon sir. But it is them there, we are worried about." He turned in the blink of an eye. We didn't have time to say anything else. He was on them in a split second. All we saw where the flames as he did away with them.

"Damn I needed to blow off some steam. Thanks men for that. Now what the fuck was that ugly one and the even uglier one doing here. They were not from your Covent." He stated not asked.

"No sir, they came as a look out for Satanica. We think that's Re-Births daughter coming to seek the grave of her mom out, like we are." He looked at me and then the others.

"The names Charger, seems we have some planning to do for her arrival tomorrow men." We all looked at each other. But I'm sure like me; they all felt the need or power this guy had. We knew we must do as told.

............................................................................................

Comment....

Had to post Rob Zombie since I got a new T-shirt of him yesterday... LOVE THAT SONG>>>>