Thief's Magician-Prologue

Once the land is united to thwarts the dark force that feeds on the people fears, their insecurity and their weak mind, a force in the form of a single man. Every single man and woman fought for their life, Knight and Sentinel, Magician and Thief, Beggars and Nobles, Sprite, Elves and Giants. No one can defeat him that is until the spirit of the land came out from her solitary life to defend the land. She forsaken her immortality for the sake of the people, cast her power of the nature on him, locking him into an eternal slumber deep within the earth for he could not be kill easily. She then disappear after leaving the rest of her magic to the people she deem worthy to protect the land, but then the people once again divided among themselves as they clamor on each other to gain power.

Guilds were built with the hope that some order is assemble and new rules are implemented. The Nobles built the Magician Guild as most of the aristocrats are bless with magic, the thief and beggars started their guild to steal from the nobles and can only be sentence if they are caught red handed, the sprites, elves and giants retreating back to their place in order not to meddle with human.