Funny Feelings

Goku jumped gracefully from her yellow cloud onto the rocks below.

"Thank you old friend!" she called out as Nimbus zoomed away. The old fishing rod was slung over her shoulder and snared the loose orange shirt of Goku's gi though it went unnoticed as she walked happily whistling away. Goku admired the rocks that climbed down into the river below. This was secretly Goku's favorite spot to fish since she didn't have to deal with mud and grass with the solid rock beneath her if she decided to sit.

Coming across the fast moving water Goku smiled down at her distorted reflection. Distractedly, Goku tried to throw down her rod and ended up tearing the shoulder of her gi.

The tearing sound caught Goku's attention and made her turn from the river to scowl at the limp piece of orange cloth now hanging down. "Darn it, I'll have to fix that when I get home and this was my favorite top layer to."

This little incident though didn't last in dampening the wild haired woman's mood as Goku sat crisscross on the ground. Expertly casting the line in, she started her wait marveling at the light reflecting off of the river's water. Soon the line floated with the strong current and snagged itself under a rock when it was carelessly let to go drifting towards shore.

"Dang it!" Goku exclaimed while trying to yank the line free, "That was a beginner's mistake. Living in the city has really made me rusty."

Goku pulled and pulled making the pole bend in danger of splitting in half. This went unnoticed as Goku used more of her raw physical strength. A crack formed length wise where the pole bent up at its highest point. The added force caused the crack to become longer until a splinter broke up until the rest followed into a jagged break.

Goku fell back at the sheer rebuke of the broken rod right when she heard someone saying 'Kaka!'.

Strong arms came and stopped the little saiyan woman from landing on her ass. Goku exhaled in relief as she clung to an armored arm but when she went to pull herself up her savior landed with a crash on top of her; apparently not having been stable enough after catching her.

Raditz's much larger body slammed the breath out of his sister. Goku tried to talk but couldn't as she tried to push Raditz off herself in a desperate attempt to be free and get air back in her lungs.

"Gods, you stupid baka!" Raditz spat out harshly, trying to ignore the fact he was actually worried if he had hurt Kaka.

Once his heavy body lifted off of her, Goku easily clambered to her feet after Raditz clearly showed no signs of helping her up. She guessed the fact he had caught her was enough kindness for one day form Raditz as she swatted at her clothes to knock off anything that might have gotten on her. Not that she could blame him since she was the one who knocked him down on top of her.

"I'm sorry Raditz, but thank you for catching me. I would have probably broken my tail bone on these rocks if you hadn't." Goku empathized her point by stomping on the unwavering jets of stone.

"Hn," was Raditz's only reply.

Silence feel over the two siblings. Goku became increasingly uncomfortable as Raditz looked at her with a face resembling an angry parent scowling at a naughty child that had been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to.

Eventually Raditz sighed and brought a hand to his face. Goku watched as her brother's demeanor changed before he spoke to her.

"I'm here to talk about last night. I sincerely apologize for the prince's actions."

Raditz waited to see his sister's reaction. He didn't know if what had happened had upset her, offended, or even pissed her off.

"Oh..." Goku blushed slightly and looked towards the ground. Her brother probably thought she was mad but deep down some part her was pleased the prince had grabbed her. Knowing she had had all of an elite warrior's attention was so satisfying. Goku blushed deeply. Those feelings were back! She quickly swallowed them and regained herself. Those emotions for some reason scared her a little. They seemed to randomly popped up and when they did they were so dominating but she could still control them for now. She instantly decided to go see Bulma later and ask her about these feelings. Bulma probably knew how to get rid of them.

"It's alright. He didn't do any harm," Goku stated softly before turning her head up with a look that meant all business, "Though I would like an explanation for why that happened."

Unannounced to both the siblings, Vegeta was lurking behind rocks that formed a natural shelter on the other side of the river. This was the reason he had chosen to sleep there for the night after eating to his satisfaction. The prince didn't mean to be eavesdropping, he had awoken not too long ago. If anything, they were invading his privacy.

Vegeta growled lowly. He was annoyed by the two weaklings, whom's presence was making him stay low to the ground and not move in fear of drawing attention, especially when it seemed Raditz was trying to fix the royal screw up he had done. All his highness could do was listen to whatever crap of lies the third class had in store so he could play along when the time came.