Chapter 20

Moyu, with a professional smile, walked up to a certain man, it was no doubt the same man that had pushed her. The good looking man grimaced when he saw Moyu coming up to him, he didn't know why she would still pursue him even after he rejected her.

"Please, sir. This servant apologizes for this servant's impolite action from before." Moyu bowed politely before she straightened her back again.

"This servant would like to pour sir a cup of tea as an apology. This tea is the most expensive one in 'The Calmness of Heavens'." Seeing the man not making any move, she went to the table to pour the tea in the man's teacup.

"Please drink, sir."

The man didn't spare Moyu a look and took up his teacup to take a sip. He could taste the uniqueness, it wasn't bitter nor was it too sweet but it was just perfect. The fragrance was really something to praise for, he felt very calm the moment he gulped down the liquid, as if all his worries had disappeared. After he emptied the cup, he glanced at Moyu.

"Hmph, the tea is not bad. Alright, you're forgiven... Now scram! Don't let me see you again." The man scowled and waved his hand to dismiss the bothersome servant.

Hearing this, Moyu just smiled gently and calmly walked away from the man, you could see she was in a good mood. The man thought she was simply insignificant to him and brushed her off from his mind.

Moyu waited for the medicine to act in the man's body, she began to walk towards him when she saw that the man was heading towards the exit.

When no one was watching the two of them, she stealthily bumped into the man with great force, this caught him off guard. Just as he was about to open his mouth to complain, Moyu suddenly screamed.

"You big pervert! This servant is just but an innocent young girl but you sir, still touches this servant." Her eyes was watery, so much that the tears were about to fall down from her reddish cheeks.

The man was taken aback, he was perplexed as he didn't know the servant from before who clearly bumped into him was acting like that.

"What in the-"

Moyu didn't let the man talk further more.

"Please refrain yourself, sir! This servant isn't a prostitute that you can lay your hands on me wherever you want."

Her outbursts caught other customers' attention, because they were just outside of the teahouse the regular customers recognized Moyu as one of the workers.

The man saw that people was watching them, his face went red and he was frustrated over being wrongly accused.

"You-! What are you talking about?! It was clearly you who bumped into me!"

Moyu's face quickly showed a mournful expression.

"S-sir, how could you wrongly accuse this servant? T-this servant j-just didn't want sir to touch me so freely..." Finally the tears fell down from her light brown eyes.

The people watching this finally understood what the situation was, they became dissatisfied over the man's shameless action. The regular customers that knew who Moyu was were especially not happy. They immediately came to defend her.

"You shameless man! How dare you touch a young girl such as her?!"

"That's right, that's right! If you're so needy, go to the red light district and stop bothering other innocent people. What do you think this place is ah?!"

"Honestly, how does he still have any face left? Quickly apologize to the young girl."

"Yeah! Apologize to her!"