Volcano Sector

Odd Della Robia:

Classes were cancelled because of a teachers conference. Happy day for me because I could enjoy a break, we were going to explore the volcanoe sector, and I was planning on scoring a date. Honestly I had no idea how many girls I've dated or how many dates I've been on. Yeah there has been lots of girls but this girl who I had my eyes on  seemed different..The girl I had a date with had long, black spiky hair that fell down to the middle of her back. She had aqua blue eyes that looked as if they could cut through glass.  I'd saved up some cash for a movie at around noon. I woke up earlier than normal to reach the showers before everyone else. After showering I brushed my teeth and combed my hair up to a point with a ton of hair jell. I dressed in a purple t-shirt and purple jeans, the usual. Give me a tail and ears and I'd look like I do on lyoko I noticed when I looked in the mirror. I still look stunning I thought admiring myself. I was about to leave the dorm when Ulrich started saying something.

"Going to play romeo?" I asked smirking. "And if I am?" I asked. 

He shook his head "your going to loose her bro I'm teling you now" he said with a sad tone. I wonder if he's thinking of Yumi... 

"What ever" I said and ran out the room. I went outside and hurried towards vending machine to grab a hot chocolate. How does he know wheather I'll loose her or not. Well then again I have lost a lot of girls. I sighed, maybe Ulrichs right. The vending maching buzzed and started to smoke. 

"A stupid thing" I grumbled. "Never works right especialy when I'm having a bad day"   I looked back up at the girl I had hoped to ask out, but I had no nerve which was strange. Asking out a girl is easy I  thought. Then why do I find it so hard to ask her out. I looked back at her, another guy was going up to talk to her. I could just manage to hear what they were saying, too.

"Bonjour Maria Bonnet" the guy said. Marie looked up from the book she was reading. I reconized him to be Theo Gauthier, a guy with brown hair, a bit taller than me.

"Hi" she replied.   "So how about you say yes to going on a date with an amazing guy like me" he said.   "I'm sorry I hardly know you, so I'm going to have to decline" she told him. 

"You'd dare reject such a handsome man such as myself?" She shrugged.

"I dare reject a boy who's clearly full of himself" she told him. He huffed and stormed off looking both disapointed and angry. She directed her attention back to the  book she was reading. Ok directly asking her out on a date isn't going to work I thought. I raced back to my room and grabbed something I never thought I'd ever read; my science textbook. I ran back out with the book in my backpack with a pad of paper and a couple pencils as well as a couple mints for myself.

"Hi, I'm Odd Della Robia and you're Marie Bonnet right?" I asked; allthough, I allready knew her name, it had been announced in class. She nodded her head. 

"I was wondering if-" I started to say.   "You're another boy that wants to ask me out" she stated in a flat tone.

"No that's not it, I was wondering if you'd help me sutdy. You see the science test is in week and I could use some help studying" I asked.

"Oh, sorry for being rude" she said blushing."I um, yeah sure I could help. I need to study, too" 

"Great" I said smilling. Ok not a date, sorta like a study date maybe. I held my tongue from saying you must get asked out for being as pretty as your are. 

"We could study out in the park" she suggested. "Perfect" I aggred. We walked out to the park at sat down in the soft grass and leaned against a tall tree.