Back On Lyoko; A Sign

OMG a flying car!!!!, gotcha so keep reading this. There's a video of what its like for the lyoko warriors (Odd, Aelita, Yumi, and Ulrich) being virtualized into the virtual world of lyoko for those who haven't seen the show, and if you want to see the show, inbox me and I'll send you a link as soon as possible to a websit with all the episodes (95 episodes) see ya, and ty for reading :-)

Aelita Hopper:

I looked around half expecting to see one of Xana's monsters, but then remembered Xana was gone and if there were any monsters they wouldn't have anyone to take orders from without Xana. I sighed a little relieved. It felt... normal being on Lyoko. After all I spent my childhood here. On Lyoko there was only hearing and sight; no taste, and no feel of heat or cold. There was some pain you could feel but nothign much that had feeling. It is the virtual world after all I remembered.

"Mmmm... that's odd" Jeremy said, his voice echoing.

"What is it Jeremy?" I asked.

"There was some a bug when William transfered, but nothing appears to be wrong" Jeremy said.

"We'll find out once we reach a tower" I said.

I wear a dress with different shades of pink. The lower part of my dress has an extra layer, a sort of chrome material. The sleeves of my dress are also chrome. I have pointed ears like an elves and a single earing on my left ear that looks like a fish lure. My tights are pink, two different shades of pink each leg and pink boots. I wear a star shapped bracelet, too.

Yumi in geisha form as usual, Ulrich in a brown body suit with two swords strapped to his back, Odd resembles a purple cat; he even has a tail and ears.

"There's a tower to the north" Jeremy said, his voice echoing. Jeremy had a microphone hooked up to the computer he used to talk to us when we were in the virtual world.

"Can you bring up a taxi?" Odd asked.

"Sure, almost forgot about them" Jeremy replied. Sudenly the Overwing, Overbike, and Overboard virtualized in front of us. Yumi jumped on the Overwind, a sort of scooter without wheels; Ulrich had the overbike which only had one wheel, and Odd had the Overboard, a skateboard without wheels. All of the vehicles could hover above the ground; allthough, Ulrichs overbike was usually on the ground.

"W-What about me" William asked, he looked helpless. He still has old outfit I thought the outfit he wore when Xana controled him, but he's not controled now so why does he still wear it? William also had the Zweihander, or two hander sword. William held it with both hands resting the dull side of the blade over his shoulder.

"Use you super smoke or something" Ulrich suggested.

"Super smoke?" William asked.

"It was a power you had on Lyoko" I explained.

"I can give it try" William said hesitanely. I waved my hand over my braclet, it flashed and then two brilliant wings spread out.

"Lets get a move on princess" Odd said to me. Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi sped off on the vehicles while I flew ahead of them. I was slightly faster than their vehicle when flying. I looked over my shoulder. William stood back were we left him. He whispered something hesitantely and then collapsed in the blink of an eye into a cloud of black smoke. He caught up to me easily, his speed when using supersmoke was as good as mine as I flew. Once at the tower I landed and the black smoke turned back into William.

"William, Aelita into the tower" Jeremy said. We passed right through the wall of the tower and onto the narrow platform that led to the circulart platform. The rings lit up as soon as I stepped into the tower.