Xana

Characters and Setting belong to Moonscoop, I have no claim

William Dunbar:

I met up with Yumi in math class. Still the most beautifil girl I've ever met I thought. My thoughts drifted from Yumi to Lyoko. I shudered. On my first time to Lyoko, when I stepped into the tall, cylindar shaped scanner and gone there to fight Xana with Alieta I remembered. I had been an idiot and got myself captured by Xana's monster called the Scypizoa; a huge jellyfish-like monster with the Xana's symbol on it's bubble top head. It took over me and once it did that I, or Xana destroyed, Lyoko and I was lost into the Network/Digital Sea forever controlled by Xana. I know all that because the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy, Yumi, and Alieta, told me beacause Xana wiped my memory to keep my under his power. Though I do remember a little I thought. I remember the core of lyoko, a glowing sphere in sector 5, I stabbed my friends in the back litteraly, and then destroyed the core under Xana's evil rule. I could remember that as well as activating towers in the other sectors/sections of Lyoko to do evil for Xana. The Lyoko warriors would show up and defeat me and then Alieta would deactivate the tower. If I attacked the real world, which I did twice, Jeremy would lauch something known as a "return to the past" and well the name explains itself. In Lyoko, the virtual world, you looked different and you have a weapon of some kind. Only Jeremy never went to Lyoko, I was the last to go to Lyoko and join the Lyoko Warriors. Since I messed up so badly, they'd probably never allow anyone new go to Lyoko.

I sat down in my usuall seat in class next to Yumi and was quiet, to busy in thought. I fought Yumi in the desert sector once. She was hit by a monsters laser and was pushed into the tower. She fell back and once she stood up she realized that she wasn't alone, but she was too late for I kicked her hard in the back and she fell out of the tower. I was about to devirtualize her, take away her virtual life points and send her back to the real world, when she yelled at me.

"No William, your a Lyoko Warrior! You swore to it!"  It brought memories and I was free for a momment untill Xana took over and I devirtualized her. I shuddered at the memmory, It felt awfull to do Xana's bidding, like a slave. I had thought I was Xana's slave though since he had wipped most of my memmory, Except my love for Yumi, Xana can't understand love.

Xana's monsters couldn't enter the tower, the Lyoko Warriors could and so could I. There were no doors but one could pass right through the walls and enter. There was a platform in the center with the lyoko mark on it. If Aelita or I stood in the center we could levitate up to the next level and activate, deactivate, or use the tower for various programs. 

"Something wrong William" Yumi whispered. The teacher was talking so we spoke quieter.

"Yeah, just you know, thinking about Lyoko" I admitted not being able to lie to her. She looked away and went back to taking notes. I looked away, too, Yumi might like me as a friend, but she loves Ulrich more than she could ever love me I thought sadly. I praticaly slept the entire class until gym. Jim made us run three laps. I was always the last one and usualy I'd be a lap behind. But something in me gave me energy. When Xana takes over someones body they can run faster that normal, pass through walls. They're like holograms almost. During the rare momments I could remember being under Xana's control I could feel thsi power, and energy almost. I was the first to finish running. This time all the others were a lap behind me.

"Dunbar is that you, why your fast as lightning" Jim excalimed.

"Yeah its me who else would it be?" I said with a sarcastic tone. I then remebered, when I was lost in the virtual world Jeremy made a clone of me to replace me using a program on the supercomputer. It was to keep people from being suspicious about my absense while I was trapped in the network under Xana's control. Only problem with it was that the program clone of me had an random personality trait of being extremely stupid, and unable to comprehend anything said that wasn't direct or down to the point. Ugh and when I got back and away from Xana's control people thought I was crazy. I chuckled at this thought. Jim ordered us to split into groups and play soccer. I was usualy on the losing team, but today was different. I actualy won the game for my team single handed.