TFM: Chapter 13: Good-bye

Sorry, this took longer then expected. I ended up getting in a fight with my mom and well it wasn't helpful, for this chapter and I'm completely stuck on what Tristan is doing at the moment... If I wrote his he'd probably just be depressed and lonely and it wouldn't be very eventful to write about. And just so you know the 'Diary' entries are only for herself- they are not being sent. That's all I'm saying I've already gave away too much.

OH AND LISTEN TO THE SONG! PLEASE!

Chapter 13: Good-bye

"When you look back on times we had, I hope you smile...

Whenever you remember times gone by, Remember how we held our heads so high...

Whenever you remember, I'll be there...

When you think back on all we've done, I hope you're proud...

When you look back and see how far we've come, It was our time to shine...

Whenever you remember times gone by, Remember how we held our heads so high...

Whenever you remember, I'll be there...

Remember how we reached that dream together...

Whenever you remember..." -Carrie Underwood; 'Whenever you remember'

Isa-

I wake up as I feel the familiar bumps of the driveway. I can't hide my cocky smile when I still hear the radio blasting one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard. I glance at my father from the corner of my eye to see him gritting his teeth as if it were physically killing him to hear this song. I want to laugh and scream 'Paybacks a bitch!' at the top of my lungs, but some how I hold it back. But my happiness is abruptly ruined when I see Tony and Owen walking up cover in oil and grease from working on a car.

"Where's my brother?" I ask.

"Which one?"

"The only blood relation that cares for me of course- Dj. Who did you think I was speaking of?"

"Listen Isabel, You're attitude will disappear-"

"Oh! Like you did when I woke up scared and confused? What will you do, daddy? Will you send me back? I dare you to try." I growl. As if he heard my calling Dj steps out of the forest in shorts and nothing else, I jump out of the car and run to him.

He spots me and meets me half way. When I collide with him I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me tight against himself. "I've missed you so much, Isa!" He whispers.

"Me too," Is all I can get out.

I hear Tony and Owen approaching. I automatically feel the rumble of my chest and so does Dj, "Don't, Play it nice and you'll get more freedom faster. pretend your 'healed', Pretend you're considering Tony as a potential mate. You'll get your freedom that much sooner." He whispered logically. I turn and force a believable smile.

"Hey, guys," I see Owen's head snap up in surprise. "I missed you guys too, but since you didn't write me I thought Dj deserved the first hug." I couldn't help but throw in the little dig.

We all go into the house and I pretend everything's perfect. Like the last 7 months hadn't happened. And with the medication mom had no doubt put in my food from my 'doctor' it was quite easy.

Every one was there papa and ma- daddy's parents- and Ma-maw- momma's mother. Me and papa were always close and I liked how he didn't treat me any different. I also liked how he kept throwing glares at my daddy, when ever I pushed my food around my plate. I hadn't had this much food in 6 months.