Hotaru Uchiha 9

Hotaru Uchiha ch 9

Sorry for the long wait!

But yeah I will not have time in summer to write so much cause I'm going to Ukraine and it's simply awesome there... So yeah, enjoy!

-Story start-

I glared at Kisame across the table, and he glared at me. Basically, you could see electrical waves between our eyes. I took a bite of my apple, but continued to stare at him. We have been in this state for some minutes already.

"Fishstick-chan." I hissed as smirking. His eye twiched.

"Red haired Uchiha. Hah. Pathetic." He said and took an apple. "With blue eyes." He laughed.

"How does it feel to be WHOLE blue?" I shot back. I ducked for the apple that came flying towards me and stuck my toung out while taking down one of my eyelids.

"BEEDA!" I said and Kisames eye twiched.

"Immature much, kiddo?" He asked.

"'Immature much, kiddo?'" I grinned evilly as he took the table and turned in upside down with a loud bang. I skipped from the scene, hiding behind a couch in the living room, watching with joy as Pein rushed into the kitchen.

Kisame started pointing at the seat I was just sitting on, but soon realised that I wasn't there anymore.

"Ha Ha Haaaa." I snickered boredly. "Damn I'm bored again."

Pein said that I didn't have to do anything today, because he is stuck with mission paper and evil shit. So... I'm bored.

I kept thinking about that pumkin man though. Oh, yeah, pumpkin man was my new nickname to that orange masked man. Or maybe I should just call him lollipop man...*sigh*

'Decisions, decidions...' I thought and rolled over to the floor, pretending to be a fishstick. 'So thats how Kisame is feeling everyday... Sucks to be him!'

I laughed happilly to myself and kept rolling back and forward untin I got bored again. This sucks. Akatsuki sucks. It's so boring! Believe me you don't want to be here!!

I stood up, sneaking away before Kisame could notice me, because right now he got his ass beaten up by Pein. I walked out to the corridoor, thinking about what I should do next.

The weather was NOT nice. But that's what makes it epic! Purple dark grey clouds, wind is blowing away some trees, something on the roof is breaking... Quiet and peacefull!

"Hotaru!" Someone called. A womans voice. What was her name...Kokan? Nokan? Nekon? Neko?

"NEKO?!" I shouted back, laughing my ass off in my mind. Konan stumbled over to the corridor and walked up to me, sweatdropping.

"Konan." She corrected me. I blinked, as in not understanding what she ment. "I said Konan." I said innocentelly.

"You said Neko." She stated, and gave me a paper. I rolled my eyes, and then looked at the paper.

"Whats this?" I wondered, looking at her and then back at the paper.

"A shopping list. We are out of food." She answered. "You and I are going."

"Hmm... One one condicion." I said, stroking my imaginary beard. Konan rose an eyebrow. "If I get to buy some clothes."

I pointed at my clothes under the Akatsuki cloak. "I don't want to war THIS for the rest of my stay here. It's soon autumn."

"Okay." Konan said after sighing. Well it's their fault. If they wan't to have an extra mamber, they have to out up with the crap.

"Let's go then." I said and zipped up my cloak. "It's okay to go in this thing, right?"