Hotaru Uchiha 8

Hotaru Uchiha 8

-Start-

I launched forward, my bladewhip behind me. I swinged it at Pein, who only moved away by a centemetre and made me miss. I roared and tried again. But he kept dodging.

I started to getting tired of it, and as if Pein could read my thoughts, he streched out his hand towards my weapon, and made it fly in another direction with his Rinnegan. I groened. I didnt even have shurikens on me.

"Show me some of your ninjutsu skills." He said calmnly, ad if this was some kind of relaxing SPA.

"Well then." I shrugged. "As you wish." I whispered and started to form handsigns as fast as I could, so that "even" Pain couldent see what element the jutsu was. I had 2 elements. Wind and Fire. Almost every Uchiha had fire.

"Fuuton: Dancing dragons!" I said and streched up my hand into the air, like wanting to touch the sky. But instead, two wind dragons formed in my hand.

I lowered my hand to my face, and blew on the two dragons. They left off towards Pein, getting bigger and bigger for every meter that passed.

If only I could have had bombs... Then I would have made a disatred of this place. Pein didnt move as the two wind dragons hit him.

"That low skills won't work on me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Eh whatever. Its not like you are going to attack me, so why should I put some effort in it?" I said boredly. At the same moment, Pein dissapeared from the hurricanes. I blinked in shock.

"What?" Then I fealt a kick in my waist from behind. I tripped forward as spitting out some blood.

"Aah..." I groaned, sitting on the ground. Suddenly, I felt myself being dragged away, into the air. "The hell?!" I screamed as I noticed that it was him that did it to me. And I was being pulled forward, fast. I saw that Pein pulled out a thing that looked sharp.

"AAH!" I yelled as the thing stabbed me in my chest. I screamed, hanging on the sharp object. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I tried to get it out of me, but it just couldent go. I took a deap breath and thought of what I could do. I closed my eyes, because Peins eyes burned into my head.

I formed some handsigns for the summoning jutsu. Let this work...

"Summonig jutsu!" I yelled. Suddenly, there was a giant poof, and I fealt myself being lifted, as the sword was dragged out from my chest.

"You know that you are not allowed to summon me..." Someone growled. I opened one of my eyes and looked at my beloved summoning animal.

"I know." I said. "But I need you right now, Manda."

The purple snake smirked as noticing Pein.

"Oh?" She said. "Is it that bastard we are fighting?"

"Well, tecnically its training." I answered. "But if it goes good, maybe I can escape."

"...Okay... I will help you." She said. "But you have to promise that you wont summon me again. You know what happens if Orochimaru found out."

I sweatdropped. "Actually..." I began. "He is in this terretory...."

"What?!"

I sweatdropped even more.

"...Then we will have to do things fast."

I nodded, grateful.

"5 minutes." She said and I grinned, holding my bleeding shoulder. "Go." I whispered, and she launched towards Pein, at the same time as I formed handsigns for fireball jutsu. As soon as I blew out it, Manda added her strength, and the fireball became ...very big... With steam from it.