Hotaru Uchiha 11

Hello people of my world. I will continue writing now :3 I got some of the mood back lol!

Sorry that I took this on hold for about 3 months -_- I had problems.

Recap:

I was about to summon my phoenix fire bird, and was even ready with the first handsign, as I bumped in to someone. I fell to the ground.

"Ouch..." I groaned, looking up to a mask. I gasped. ANBU. I quickly got up and bowed, apologizing and turning around, ready to get the hell outta there.

But the shinobi grabbed me by my cloak, making me stop and turn slowly around. "Did you want anything?" I wondered politely, but still making him let go off my cloak.

"Come with me." He said, as taking his mask off. It was only a young boy. Hahah. But, he looked kinda badass. Mask over half of face, covering his mouth and nose, and... No way.

Sharingan in the left eye?!

Recap End:

"I really have to go!" I stammed, nervous. "My family awaits me!"

He looked at me, his silver hair glowing in the night. His half face was in a blue mask, and then some hair between his eyes... I could only, like, see his eyes.

"You are going no where." He said, and my eye twitched.

"You know what? I dont give a fuck if you're an ANBU or whatever, I will go." I let my temper go loose, which was bad. If he had a sharingan...this means that he is from the Uchia clan... No, it an't be it. I know the Uchiha clan well, especially if there would have been an Uchiha with one eye.

And I can't let him take me back, or even have a slightest suspect that I was an Uchiha. I mean, my family can't know it yet. Not until I compleaty master Tatsu...

"This is orders, I'm sorry." He said, and I heard Hidans voice behind me:

"Hey Hotaru! Kakuzu is mad..." Then his voice died down, seeing it as I was going to escape.

"CRAP!" I cursed and glared at the leaf shinobi. "SEE WHAT YOU DID."

Really, I'm pissed. Now Hidan found out. Now the ANBU knows my name. Now he knows something. Now he will sure capture me.

The only thing I don't know is...didn't my justu work ok? Why did this ANBU react on my name?

"Hotaru Uchiha...." He whispered as his eyes widened.

He found out. Its out with me.

"WHY." I hissed at him, and threw everything I had on the ground: the scroll with stuff, that was actually really heavy.

I summoned back a kunai and two shurikens. This is all it takes to get them out of the way.

"Move." I said to the leaf shinobi. "Or else-"

"You can't do anything." He said, with a boring look on his face. Then he took a hold of my wrist, and dragged me towards him, making handsigns with one hand. I didn't notice how Hidan ran toward us with his scythe.

I glanced at the leaf shinobi. Something was forming around us: leaves. Interesting.

Then I recognised the jutsu. He was taking me away from here. "No!" i shouted, and pushed myself out from the leaf circle, from him.

I ran towards the asdfghjkl heavy scroll, and forgot Hidan. Again. Hidan appeared before me, and set his foot under my feet, so I fell. I sweatdropped, just nice Hotaru. Falling for that.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"I can't." He said. I didn't get if his look in the eyes was sad, regretful or just melancholic. But there was something, and that I knew.