Hotaru Uchiha 13

Holle my sugar coated marshmellows (=3=) !

I'm back with another chapter of Hotaru Uchiha! Aint you excited?! Of course you are! Well dont' listen to me blabbing around here, just read! Enjoy <3

*** 

Back to my room. It fealt so great. I streched out on my bed and took off my dirty Akatsuki cloak and replaced it with a new one. The only ones who knew I am back was Pein and Konan, so this will be a good oppertunity for....PRANK TIME. 

I laughed evilly for myself as I stepped out of bed, and knocked on my wall. I thinkthats Hidans room. Yes. I shall make a dramatic entrance, since he is a lazy ass to even asnwer my knock. Hah. Baka. 

I went out from my room and listened for any sounds in Hidans. No. I, slowly, opened the door and looked inside. Yucky. 

"Blood smell?" I said to myself in disguist. Well, its Hidan, the blood freak. I should not be so astonished by that. Then I hear something a few 50 metres away from me. It came from the other side of the Akatsuki base: 

"WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON THIS MISSION?! WHY DOES BLONDIE GET TO GO?! THATS FUCKING UNFAIR! BULLSHIT!" 

My eyes went from: -.- to: o.- to: o.o to: o_e to: e___e' 

I quickly snuck inside the room and hid under the bed. Waiting from him to come. Please Hidan, come soon, or ill be tired of waiting. Soon the door opened and I heard swearing again. Though I have only been apart from hiim one week, I still miss him. 

Sudenly his voice died down and my eyes widened. Did I get discovered? No? yes.

"Come out, whoever you are." He hissed. I smirked evillishly. Well, well.... lets see what I can do. I didn't move, I waited for his reaction. 

Suddenly his scythe ripped apart the bed, and I screamed, then laughing my ass off. Wow. prank failed. 

His angry expression went from, well, angry, to a confused one. The bed fell apart all around me and a long silence occured. Suddenly he blinked (omg did he blink!?!? lol) and looked around himself, then back at me. He rubbed his eyes, and looked at me....again. When will he stop doing that?! 

"Uchiha...." He whispered, still not really believing I'm here. 

"Whatever-your-last-name-is...." I whispered back. 

"WHY IS SHE BACK?!" He shouted and I froze of the pain in my ears. 

"I CAME BACK....BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed and stood up, all damatically. "I can't live without you! My heart is torn apart! How could you cheat on me like that?!" 

His eye twiched."DON'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT!" 

I laughed my ass of, literally slamming my head into the wall. Because I'm just like that. 

He took hold of my shoulders and shook me. Hard. "WAAAH. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" 

"WHat are YOU doing here?!" He hissed. "If Pein and Konan found out... Especially Pein.." 

"They already know. They took me back." I answered calmly. "Problem? Don't you want me here?" 

He sighed. "OF COURSE I DONT WANT YOU HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF A BRAT!! LITTLE UCHIHA GIRL BASTARD!!!" 

I gasped. "YOU ARE ONLY ONE YEAR OR TWO OLDER THAN ME IDIOT!!"

*** 

We calmed down after a lot of screaming, and then Kisame greeted me NICELY. Not like THAT bastard. Anyway... Breakfast time!