Married to Mr Billionaire

Enjoy ;)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA THAT IS SPECIALLY CREATED FOR WATTPAD UPDATES @ mynameisjayjay_

-------

CELESTIA'S POV

I'm Celestia Hyacinth Johnson, 19 years old, please agree with me. I am not that old right? Not that old to get MARRIED to a douche bag isn't it? Plus I haven't seen him since a week ago! Well this was what happened ( A/N: okay. A week ago ITS A FLASHBACK OF WHEN THEY WERE INTRO BY THEIR PARENTS. THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AT FIRST)

-Flashback to 1 week ago-

"Celestia dear, please wake up and prepare yourself! We have a guest over in 15 minutes" My mom screamed from the living room while cleaning the house, damn who's the guest that needs me, the one who was only able to sleep at 5am in the morning to FREAKKING WAKE UP AT... what time is it? 8AM.

I groaned and ignored the call from my mom. And let me tell you, that was a huge mistake. I was soon drenched in cold water. "Next im going to use ice cubes to wake you up" my mother, Lauren grinned in an evil way. She's practically my best friend in the house but such a cruel way to wake someone up is just... no.

"I'm up mom, I'm up!" I yelled. "Good" She replied. 'Luckily i'm immuned to this otherwise you're in big trouble Lauren' I muttered but SHE STILL HEARD IT. "what was that Hyacinth?" shit. "No i was just say how wonderful you are! B-e-a-utiful day huh! UHHH BYE!" I rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

Seriously whoever this guest is, I hate them. Nah just kidding, I'm chill ya know. Just a little bit nerdy during high school and my ex broke up with me just because I'm 'uncool'. Yeah that was like a year ago or something.

I prepared myself and wore a white hoodie with the CAPTAIN AMERICA logo on it along with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. "Mom, eshactly shho's comin that ruin my shheauty sheep?!"

(Mom, exactly who's coming that ruin my beauty sleep?!")

I asked while chomping on the delicious pancakes. "Eat, chew, swallow, talk you're a girl for gods sake. Act like one." my mommy warned.

"Fine whatever. So mommy, who's coming over?" I asked my mom. "Oh They are the-" before she could finish the doorbell rang. "Oopsie daisy! They are here! Come with me Celestia!" She said while hopping towards the door.

"Oh my god! Gabriella! You haven't age at all! Its my honor to have you here in my humble home!" My mommy screamed. Typical people who meets friends while I stood awkwardly by the side.

"Ahhh!!! Lauren! Nah I've age pretty much and don't be so formal you! Just because my husband's occupation! Oh let me introduce you! This is my husband Logan and my son Dexton!" Aunty Gabriella smiled as she spoke proudly. She was pretty when she smiles.

"Wow, you both have a handsome son! Hello Dexton!" My mom said and shook his hands "This is my daughter Celestia" she introduced me. Holy shit ermm.... "Hello, I'm Celestia its a pleasure to meet you!" I fake the goodie two shoes thingy and Dexton chuckled as he ran his hands through his hair.

He's really hot by the way. He has a toned skin and greyish blue piercing eyes that melts a girl's heart. But of course not mine. Uh uh. I'm not a lesbian just because I wasn't particularly interested in him. its just that I've seen boys like him being a player. I've had more than enough.

"Oh! You're even prettier than the photos! Don't be so formal! We are going to become a family soon!" She said a gave me a bone crushing hug. Photos? Family? Dafuq?

"Family?" Dexton and I said at the same time with a puzzled face as our moms chuckled.

"Come on lets take a seat" My mommy said cheerfully and we quickly sat down. I'm getting impatient for the explanation. What the hell? family? What, secretly I'm Gabriella's daughter or something.