Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Nina’s POV

So last night after Gemma fell asleep on the table and Scott and Tyler had to carry her to her room and after we had eaten, Alice informed us that we would be starting school tomorrow and that Lisa was only taking revision classes so that she could retake the exams at the end of the year.

Gee, isn’t this lovely another horrible school where no-one will want to talk to me and I will be ignored, and where the teachers will also ignore me or get my name wrong or treat me as if I was born three weeks ago.

I’m not emotionally unstable you know in fact I am probably more capable than most of the damn teachers!!

Anyway my first day at this new school and I am not looking forward to it at all. Tough luck I guess.

Sorry I am in a bit of a snappy mood it’s just I don’t like schools or the people or the stuff there, the buildings are OK I guess.

I wake up early that morning like I normally would, it’s just past dawn and the sun is only almost in full view, I love watching the end of the sunrise. I get out of bed, stretch my body out a bit, dig my toes into the thick carpet, take a deep breath in of the nice warm morning air and smile to myself.

I brush and put up my annoyingly long blonde constantly shedding hair, put on a pair of dark blue denim skinny jeans, a slightly bust-showing black collared shirt and my Nike High-Tops.

I feel like reading but since I have no books and I can’t read more than a picture book…. Yeah so what I am almost completely illiterate I have never seen any Disney movies I have never worn make-up and have no clue what is what.

Don’t feel bad for me, I don’t need help or pity. Just maybe a few dozen reading lessons and all the Disney movies on DVD.

I go and sit in my awesome bay window and sort of doze off into a daydream, about an hour later two small male body’s tumble through my door laughing, and a few seconds later another arrives. What is with these little boys and rolling on the floor?

“Aww, you’re already awake! That’s not fair! We wanted to wake you up! Oh well I guess we can go and annoy Gemma! Or Lisa!” Liam cries.

“Sure thing guys you go do that” I reply, that’s sort of funny I guess. I head down stairs to see if there is food available, the boy’s corridor is very quiet so that would probably mean that they were awake already up or still asleep, probably the second one.

When I get to the kitchen I am met with 13 bowls of corn-flakes and a huge pile of toast, yum breakfast. I grab a bowl and sit down at the table finishing just as two large bodies come tumbling down the stairs, one blonde and one brunette. The sound of growls and punches filling my sensitive ears.

Suddenly, the loudest shout I have ever heard comes from the top of the stair case. A huge Gorilla is shouting and bashing his chest at the top of the stairs. Tyler stands up very quickly with a yelp and slowly Scott also rises, shaking slightly.

David (the Gorilla) gives one last Roar and the boys turn to each other, mumble a sorry and shake hands. David nods his approval and stomps back down the corridor.

Well I guess there is no doubt these boys respect and sometimes fear their Father and they definitely obey their Mother.

They both slowly trudge over to where I am sitting glaring at each other, they sit on either side of me and grab their own food glaring at each other the whole damn time.

“Stop glaring at each other through me! I don’t like being glared through!” I huff grumpily at them snapping them out of it and finally realising I was here in-between them.