At home with the Boys

At Home with the Boys

This isn't like Riley and the boys or my life with the Walter boys, it's more like well I dunno something else I guess I have gotten ideas from other books like She's one of the boys and the other two I mentioned but they don't have the same plot or the same sort of story line because its more about sibling and social acceptance, not one girl falls for two brothers she's living with, mostly because there are three girls instead of one.

Follow the story of three girls as they find their way into a large family and a totally new social environment. Who will bully them? Who will fall for them or pit against them? Who will they befriend and which one of their new siblings will they find it easiest to get along with or not?

This is dedicated to one of my best friends because even though she was sick she spent all day working on this Amazing cover!! so thank you Koffikin!!

A.N

Alright so I would just like to add a foreword to this story, I apologise if the chapters aren't very long, I hope I can make that up to you guys by making the chapters dramatic (maybe) or at least well described (I dunno what I'm saying at the moment) anyway I am so glad that you have taken the time to get this far already even if it's not even one page long which I know isn't the best material but I think it's pretty good for my personal standards, also this is my first real story/book (that is longer than 3 pages) so please don't be mean because I will probably just ignore you or shoot nasty comments at you and I don't wanna be nasty, if you have criticism please make it constructive criticism or I will never know how to make it better or fix it. Anyways thanks for reading all my blabber and I hope you enjoy my attempt at a teen/young adult novel can't wait to know what you all think of it!!

*EDIT* P.S. I am Australian so some of the words or phrases I use may or may not be strange if you would like me to explain just ask in the comments at any time I read all of my comments!