Chapter 6: Feelings

Niall's Point of View

As we walked back to the hotel, my head was spinning. Brooke is breathtaking. When she appeared at the side of the stage, I was drawn to her. She was so nervous it was adorable. Her green eyes lit up when she looked at me and she tucked hair behind her ear when she was nervous. She was so easy to get along with and talk to. I already felt like I could tell her anything. I sound pathetic, but it's true. God, I cannot wait to see her again.

"Niall?" Zayn was waving his hand in my face.

"Yeah? Sorry man, I was just-"

"Just thinking about Brooke?" He raised a brow at me.

I looked down, trying to hide the smirk playing on my lips. Harry chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up," I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey, she's great," Liam said, nudging my shoulder. "I know you just met her, but you guys have quite the chemistry."

"I know; it was weird," I said, getting lost in my thoughts. "I sound ridiculous," I admitted.

"Nah, you don't," Zayn reassured me. "Same thing happened with Perrie and I. We connected practically the moment we met on the X Factor."

I nodded, remembering. "I know, it's just never happened to me before."

Liam joined in. "Hey, you'll be seeing her again later today. Don't stress about it too much," he said, patting my back.

I smiled back. "Thanks guys. Now we have the next 5 days to hang out...no concerts, no traveling, just a relaxing few days in sunny California." The boys smiled and agreed as we walked back to the hotel.

When I got back to my hotel room, I read the clock: 4:45 am. I fell asleep quickly, thinking about the girl with the long brown hair and sparkling green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's Point of View

I rubbed my eyes, groaning as the sunlight filled my eyes. "Shit!" I hopped out of bed, realizing I still had my contacts in. I looked at the clock; it was already 1 in the afternoon. I'm never supposed to sleep in my contacts, or leave them in for so long. I sighed, putting on my Ray Ban glasses and walked back to my bedroom. Sarah was sprawled out on my floor, snoring. I laughed as I made my way back to my bed.

I pulled out my phone and remembered I was supposed to text Niall when I woke up.

To Niall Horan ;)

Hey Niall, morning!

I face palmed, realizing it was already afternoon. I deleted the message.

To Niall Horan ;)

Hey Niall, just woke up :)

I smiled to myself, proud that I didn't make my message too cheesy. My phone went off a couple minutes later

From Niall Horan ;)

Good afternoon, beautiful. Coming over soon?

I blushed...he called me beautiful.

To Niall Horan ;)

Hopefully...Sarah is still knocked out. See you at 2?

He responded, saying "see you soon." I grabbed my pillow and threw it at Sarah's face.

"Wake up lazy ass!" I yelled.

She jumped. "Damn it, Brooke! Can't I sleep?" She groaned, lying back down.