Chapter 4: Midnight Memories

"So, what would you girls like to do?" Liam asked.

I shrugged. "Whatever you guys wanna do is cool with us," I answered for Sarah and I. She nodded.

"Well, I think we should get to know each other better," Niall chimed in, smiling at me.

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a good idea. How about we play truth or dare?" I raised my brows at the group.

"Hell yeah, I'm in," Zayn said, sitting down in the middle of the room. We all joined him.

"Well, 'lucky girl', you're first," Harry pointed at me, wiggling his brows. "Truth or dare?"

I sat there contemplating which to choose for a few seconds. "I know it's lame, but truth," I answered.

"What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" He asked me.

I was afraid one of the boys would ask this. I sighed before answering. "My freshman year, Sarah pantsed me in the middle of gym class." The room filled with laughter. I looked over at Harry who was rolling on the floor, holding his stomach. Niall's adorable laughter overpowered everyone else's laughter. His laugh was so contagious that I couldn't help but join in.

"That's pretty damn embarrassing," Harry grinned. "Alright, your turn Brooke."

"Hmm..." I tapped my chin. Should I ask Niall, or would that be too obvious? Fuck it; I may never see him again after tonight.

"Niall, truth or dare?"

He wiggled his eyebrows as he smiled wide at me. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked into my eyes. "Dare."

Now I had to come up with something great, or else I'd embarrass myself even more. I thought for a while and finally came up with the perfect dare. "Give me your phone." He furrowed his eyebrows and hesitated, but gave in. I swiped around on his iPhone until I found his Twitter account.

@NiallOfficial Things got a little wild after the concert...pretty sure Harry and I just kissed.

I decided not to include Harry's account in the tweet to spare him the torture. Within seconds, the tweet had thousands of retweets. I fell back in laughter as Niall's eyes got big. He reached over for his phone.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He yelled, tugging at his hair.

"You can't delete it! It was a dare," I say in between laughs. I sit back up and Niall smiles, cheeks red. I looked over at Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis who were all on their phones now to see what happened. They soon erupted into laughter, even Harry. I thought he would be pissed, but there was not one hint of anger in his face.

"That's one great dare," Zayn said, chuckling. "Alright Niall, your turn."

Niall looked at me. "Brooke, truth or dare?"

"Come on, Niall! I just went," I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. He grinned at my reaction.

"Doesn't matter! Truth or dare?"

I didn't even hesitate this time. I knew if I picked dare I would be screwed. "Truth."

"Who's your favorite of the band?" I could feel my palms getting sweaty and the heat rush to my cheeks. I really don't wanna answer this; I don't wanna give Niall the satisfaction of embarrassing me. Should I lie? Or should I tell the truth? I looked back over at Niall, who had an eyebrow raised, waiting for my response.

Before I could decide what to say, the word left my mouth. "You." I looked down at the floor, not wanting to see the huge grin, or scowl, on his face. I was expecting him to laugh or make a snide comment, but the room remained silent. I looked up to see him smiling as he scratched the back of his neck. His cheeks were turning red. He met my gaze, but quickly looked away.