[7] Party Part 1

Friday, one of the best days of school. I am wearing my old glasses with tape on it. What can be more nerdy than that.

I'm wearing my basic attire of Convers, Dark Wash Out Jeans and a Sweater with my hair in a Pony.

My brother is making me go to school with him. Yay, now he's being overprotective again.

"Hey Cassie" Maddy said walking up to me and grabbing the apple from my hand and plopping it into her mouth and walking away.

"Love You too" I said sarcastically.

"Oh Right Love You" Maddy yelled. The Freshman don't get to go to school today, lucky.

Johnny walked in and in perfect timing to.

"Hey Johnny I've been wondering, you and Maddy never game me the gift for my birthday that you said you were going to give me that night but with all that happened... I just want to know what it was, I'm Curious" I told him.

Johnny just looked at me as he gulped. Well, that can't be good.

"You won't like it" Johnny said reaching into his pocket.

"I got it because I knew you woul find your mate and all so yeah-" Johnny then pulled out a box of Condoms.

"EWWW, why would you think I would do the nasty?" I yelled at my brother. Ew. Ew. Ew.

"Hey, it was Maddy's idea" Johnny raised his hand in surrender.

"Wh-Wh-What?" I asked. My innocent little sister!

"Ready for School?" Johnny said dragging me out the door.

~♥~♥~♥~

We pulled up and people were starring. Great. 

"Please tell me they are starring at you" I asked grabbing my jacket and put it on and ducked hy face into it.

"Nope, what do you expect, you leave school all of a sudden, go missing for a few days, the Alpha viits you while your in the Hospital and nobody gets curious" Johnny said dragging me.

"Mason visited me?" I asked.

"Yes, all the time, it was rather annoying" Johnny said as we crossed the street. 

"Well, I'm going over there-" I said pointing to Malia and Jackson along with their mates, "To be a 5th wheel, if you need me call me" I said rushing over. I immediantly hid behind Malia and Jackson who were to busy making out with their mates to even notice I was there.

Well, I love You too guys!

Just then the bell rang as I walked behind a still making out and walking Malia and Bryce. We walked into Art and were watching a movie because the year is almost over.Yay! This time it wasn't sarcastic.

Instead of an Art Movie we were watching Finding Nemo.

Luckily, I know all the words to the movie otherwise I never would be able to know whats happening because Bryce and Malia won't stop making out and all I hear is there Moans and the sit they are sharing! Ew!

The Bell rang and I raced to Family Consumer Science! Crap! I lost Finney! What am I going to do! Mason's gonna kill me because f his 'grade' even though I don't really think he cares. I will disapoint Mrs. Flemmings and I hate disapointing people.

I walked in and sat Next to Jackson with Tessa on his lap as the continued to make out. You have got to be kidding me! Best Friend.... Right Here. You know the one that you through into the lake last summer because I made fun of you for having a 6 pack instead of an 8 pack!