[6] Mason, Mason, Mason, Where art thou?

I woke up on my bed at the pack house's doctory hospital area. I never know what to call this place.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite patient" Dean smiled.

"Hey Deanie, where's my Dr. Pe-" I was about to ask for Dr. Pepper when he just handed it to me. He know me so well.

"Well, it looks like you broke a few ribs but they healed while you were asleep, thank the werewolf gene" Dean smiled.

"How long have a been out?" I asked.

"Couple Days, It's Thursday" Dean said looking at his clipboard.

"yeah, I missed a test" I smiled trying to hide through the pain.

"I'm So Sorry this happened to you Cass, it seems Mason wanted the Lollipop but not the perfectly amazing sucker with something special inside." Dean said as he patted my hair.

"Speaking of sucker, can I have a Chocolate Tootsie Roll one?" I asked sipping on my cold Dr. P.

Dean handed me one as he walked out. Well, this is what I hate, I forgot my phone in my locker.

I then heard a knock at the door, "Who is it?" I asked.

"Pizza Man" Johnny said pushing open the door with Boxes of Pure Gold otherwise known as Pizza inside.

"YUMMY" I said as he handed my a slice of Peperonni Pizza with Green Peppers on it. I love Green Peppers!

"So, hows my crazy little sister doing?" Johnny asked taking a bite from his 

"Great but do you know what would make me feel way better?" I asked raising my eyes. Johnny knew it as I slowely got out of my bed and Johnny clasped his hands together while brabbing mine. He used his other hand and started to play the song.

Where it began

I can't begin to know

But then I know,

It's growing strong...

Was in the spring 

then spring

became a summer

Who'd have believed you'd come along

Haands touchin Haaands

Reachen Out 

Touchin Me

Touchin You

Johnny and then stopped knowing what was coming up, we had been singing along with Neil Diamond this whole time,

Sweet Caroline

good times never seemes so good

I've been inclined,

to believe the never would,

But

Now

I

Johnny then sand his solo so perfectly with the background of Neil Diamond, Johnny was snapping his fingers in time with the music as if he was actually Niel Diamond.

Look at the Night,

and it don't seem so lonely,

We fill it up with only two

I then began singing by myself, I have a great voice but don't like to show it off, only with Johnny and Maddy.

And when I hurt,