[3] Car Rides

The final bell rang as I made it to my brothers parked car. I then felt two arms pick me up as I was flung onto someone's shoulders. I then felt large hands grab my mouth.

I made a muffled scream as I kicked whoever it was caring me.

"Jeez, I thought you would be happy with a ride to your car" Jackson smiled as he set me down.

"Are you kidding me? I almost had a flipping heart attack you big olf" I said smacking the back of his head playfully as I got on my tippy toes. Even then I barely did it.

We then walked over to Johnny's car where he was making out with some random guy. I know, he's gay. Did I forget to tell you? Well, I don't care if he is or not, he is still my brother and I don't care weither he likes boys or girls.

"Get a Room" I mocked to my brother as the two seperated their lips.

He just rolled his eyes as his new play thing walked away.

I then heard something shake together towards me as I caught it mid air. Stupid Reflexes. I'm actually a great fighter but hate to show my reflexes in Public. Most Wolves are fast but their Reflex Ability is actually really slow.

"You're Driving" My Brother said getting into the back.

"Gotta Go Jackie, tell Malli I said Bye and that I love her and Miss Her Already.... Oh and to call me, but wait till after Dinner, she can never shut up" I said walking to the car.

"Bye Cass" Jackson said waving as we walked back towards the school.

I hoped into the car to be greeted by Mason in the front seat reading a text off his phone.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Since I'm driving, Johnny can you hold Finn" I said handing my big brother my Baby.

"I'll hold my Baby and who says his name is Finn" Mason said taking the Flour baby from Johnny.

"No Way! You 2 got paired for the baby project" My brother started to laugh.

"Fine you can hold FINN and that's his name because I'm the Mom and I said so" I said starting the engine.

"I like the name Jakob, so it will be Jakob" Mason said holding Finn in his armpit as he continued to text.

"I'LL make a comprimise and we will name him Finn Jakob Harris" I said as I backed up and began my drive back to the house. I turn the corner passing a waving Mrs. Turner. Of course, I wave back.

I'm still surprised that we are 2 minutes into driving and he hasn't said anything.

"No Way! If anything his last name will be Knight" Mason back fired. 

"No, it's Harris, I will be doing all the work" I replied as matter of factly.

"Cassandra Isabel Harris, I had no idea you had a back bone!" My brother said from behind us. I just rolled my eyes.

"And to an Alpha too" Johnny said as if he caught a 5 year old taking a cookie from a Cookie Jar.

Mason was about to speak when I inturupted him, "We are here so if you will excuse me I will take my Finney" I said grabbing Finn from Mason. I accidently touched Mason as shocks of pleasure went through us both. I imediantly looked into his eyes and almost regretted it as soon as it happened.

Mate.

No. Not Mason. He is a Playery Douche!

God, I really hate my life.

But his eyes, I love his eyes, I love their Forrest Green Color and Cheeze Itz I need to shut up.

Johnny zapped us out of our stare fest, "You guys are all right, right? Wait, you guys aren't?...." he paused as Mason and I turned towards Johnny at the same time.