Happy? Angry? James, You Frustrate Me.

.: Chapter Ten :.

Allie's POV

I sat in the real estate office by myself. Its 6:40pm and James is no where to be seen.

"I apologize, Mr Harrison. I thought he would be here, and I've tried to call him multiple times. Maybe we could reschedule to sign the contract?"

Mr Harrison sighed from across the desk and typed something into the computer. "I put the house under 'Sold' for you two. But the next time I'm free is the 22nd next month."

"22nd?" I gasped. "Thats a whole month away, James and I were hoping to move in like, now."

He shrugged and leaned back into his chair. "That's the best I can do, Miss Monroe. Unless James turns up in the next few minutes, I'm afraid I'm going to have to put the house back on market."

"No!" I shouted. "You can't do that, its my dream house. The perfect place for us to start a family."I argued, my fingers clenching the arm rests.

Suddenly, the door behind me flew open and I turned my head as Mr. Harrison looked up and we both saw the mess that was James. His hair was all scruffy, cheeks red and the front of his t-shirt was drenched in sweat.

"What happened to you?" I said, getting out of my chair to look at him.

"Well, I was racing over here when I ran up some guys ass and trashed the front of the car. I had to give him my number, and with the car undrivable, I had to run here."

"Where was this accident?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It was on the corner of June street, why?"

"James, thats only five blocks over. It wouldn't have taken you this long to get here. As of this moment, we are almost 2 hours late to our original appointment. Where the hell have you been?" I growled.

 "Can't we discuss this later?" he whispered and I gave him a look over and sighed into my chair. I really wanted to sign this contract- so I'll have to yell at him later.

"Great, so Mr. Morietti- you sign here, Miss.Monroe here." Dave said, pointiing out the two spots. I scribbled my signature down and placed the pen on the desk. James finished his signature and did the same. Dave looked over the contract and smiled.

"Congratulations. You two just bought a home." He put a stamp on the top of the paper and handed us a copy.

I smiled at the man, grabbed the document and walked out of the office. It was a few short moments later that I heard James walk out behind me.

"You have got a lot of explaining to do." I said folding my arms as I walked out of the real estate office.

"Yes, I will. Can you please just look at me first?" he pleaded. I slowly turned around and looked at him. His face was blank at first, then a lopsided grin appeared on his face.

"There we go. Theres a start!" he said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the bus stop- considering James "crashed" his.

"Hey, your not aloud to walk away from me!" he shouted, chuckling slightly at the end.

"Watch me!" I shouted back- walking down the road.

"I'll make it up to you- you just wait!" I turned around and smiled at him as I walked backwards.

"Roses and chocolates won't make up for this!" I shouted, stopping where I was. He slowly made his way over to me, his signature smile on his face.

"I'll do so much more than roses and chocolates. I'll do something that will blow your mind, keep you grinning for days."

"Oh really?" I quipped, rasing one eyebrow. He was close enough now, that I could reach my arm out and slap him if I wanted to. But I wouldn't. Maybe.

"Yes, it will scream "James Morietti loves Allison Monroe"."

"I sure hope you love me." The bus pulled up and we both jumped on, paying the bus driver. We sat next to each other near the front and I turned to face the walkway, to try and seem mad. It failed though, cause I wasn't mad at him. Not anymore anyway. But I'll drag it on- because I am highly curious of this little 'scheme' he's got going on.

"I do. And I'll shout it to the world."

"Go on then," I smiled, turning to face him. I put my hand on his knee and rested my head on his shoulder. He tilted his head and placed it next to my ear.

"I love you, Allison Monroe." he whispered.

"What happened to shouting it to the world?" I frowned, looking up at him slightly.

He smiled and placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face up. He kissed me softly on the nose and smiled.

"You are my world."

I'm highly positive the blush on my cheeks at that very moment could be seen from the stars, but so could the smile that lit up my face shortly after.

"Where would I be without you, James?" I sighed, placing my head on his shoulder once again.

"At Jesse's dorm eating pizza?" I rolled my eyes and punched him slightly on the shoulder.

.

Way to ruin a moment James. But I love you anyways..

~*~~*~

Sorry for the super late upload and shortness. Just enjoy their cuteness until I can post again! :)