The Diary of Me-Energetic People

6-19-12

Energetic People

I know that some may feel that energetic people annoy me because of the title of this entry. That is not true at all. Some of my best friends are really energetic people. Anyways, now that that's covered...we went to McDonalds for lunch. There was this really nice cashier. It seemed like she didn't know English very well but it could have just been that she was shy. She was so sweet though, and apologized for just about everything. We went to a toy store later. We looked around the bottom part of it, then went upstairs. When we went up there this guy said hello in a very enthusiastic way. It was obvious he loved his job. That wasn't the incredible part though. I assume that you've heard if dopplegangers, people that look the same but aren't related, well this was a voice doppleganger. I said hi shyly, I had thought because he was a cute guy, no more than 6 years older than me. I thought about it more and listened to him talk. I realized that I had just gotten a guy that sounded EXACTLY like Davy Jones at age 19 to say hello to me. That was the most insane and amazing thing at the same time! What was weirder was that they looked NOTHING alike and the guy didn't even look British, yet he definitely had a trace of a British accent. I doubt he's even been to England, but still! A Davy Jones voice doppleganger! I'll never see another of those!