-Thirty Six-

*Chelsi's P.O.V*

"So yeah, we had a fight about me having to leave. But we sorted it out, but I feel like there's still some tension between us, you know" I said as I stuffed my face with popcorn. "but you still miss him, right?" Avalon asked, pausing the movie. "oh, of course. Like crazy" I sat up a little, moving my body to face her more, "but, I mean. I feel like there is something more to why he got so angry over me coming back here. Its like there's something he's not telling me" I sighed. "aw babe. Maybe he just got worried about you and knew he was going to miss you" she half smiled. Avalon always knew how to cheers me up, she always knew the right thing to say and when to say it. I smiled at her as she unpaused the movie, but I couldn't watch the movie, my mind was set on the argument. 

Niall wouldn't normally get so worked up over my job, he's the one who encourages me, so I knew he was hiding something. I just didn't know what or why. I sighed as my phone began to ring, shooting Avalon an apologetic look, she half smiled and nodded in understanding. "hello?" I answered without checking the caller I.D., making my way into my room, closing the door behind me. "Chelsi, hey it's Harry" he cheered info the phone, "hey Harry, what's up?" I asked, sitting on my bed. "Be careful, okay?" he said, confusion washed over me "okay. um of what?" I asked. "just be careful. I have to go" he said, "Harry what..." cut off by the dial tone. I sighed as I made my way back info the lounge, "okay so that was Harry and he told me to be careful" I said, sitting on the couch, Rylie look at me confused. "be careful of what?" she asked, "I have absolutely no clue. He didn't tell me, he just hung up" I shrugged. "well that's weird" she scrunched up her nose, before I could say anything my phone began to ring again. I sighed as I picked it up, Liam's name flashing on the screen. 

"hello Liam" I said, looking at Rylie confused. "are you alright? you good?" He asked, his voice sounding panicked. "uh yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked, "Niall said that...uh, you uh never mind" he said as he hung up, "okay what the hell is going on, he just hung up on me" I said, throwing my phone into the couch. "what did he say?" Rylie asked as she got up, heading towards the kitchen. "he just asked if I was okay, and then he began to say Niall said something but he stopped and then hung up" I said, following her. "Weirdos" she rolled her eyes, I nodded in agreement. She sighed as her phone went off. "I have to go, brother needs picking up" she groaned. "alright, same thing next week?" I smiled, she nodded as she made her way out the door. 

I sighed as I collapsed back in the couch, receiving two texts from Louis and Zayn also telling me to be careful. Nialls name began flashing on my phone, "alright, what's going on?" I asked as I picked up, "what are you talking about?" he asked confused. "Liam and Harry called me, telling me to be careful and asking if I was alright. Zayn and Louis text me asking me the same thing. what is going on?" I heard him sigh, and I just knew he was running his hand through his hair and furrowing his eyebrows. "we heard that...that Sara and Chad broke up" now it was my time to furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "what does that have to do with me?" I asked, just as the doorbell rang. "He knows you're back in England and I just want you to be careful" he said, I smiled at how concerned he was, getting up and walking to the door. "Niall he doesn't even know where I live" I said, opening the door, gasping as I opened the door. "or maybe he does" he smirked on the other side of the door, "Niall, I have to go" I said as I hung up the phone. "what are you doing here?" I hissed, he smirked, pushing his way past me, smirking at me "I came to get my girl back and I ain't leaving without ya"