-Twenty-

"Okay, okay. No stop. We're going where?" i asked, looking from coach to Avalon and back to coach. "Where going to Australia" Avalon cheered, doing a little dance around the locker room. "For how long?" i asked. a huge smile on my face. "Two months" Coach smiled, "and we leave in two days" he said, before walking out. "Oh my gosh, we have to go home and pack" Avalon squealed, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the changing room, i could help but laugh at her. She drove as fast as she could, as safely as she could, to get home. Running up to our apartment, bursting in the door and running to her room to begin packing. 

I rolled my eyes as i closed the door behind me, i sighed as i collapsed on the couch, texting Niall, telling him i was home. Him and the boys had all moved in just down the hall, Niall, Zayn and Louis in one apartment and across the hall Harry and Liam. So we saw each other every day, which was great. "Chels have you seen my...what are you doing?" Avalon said, bursting into the room. "Im sitting on the couch" i said, looking at her confused. "Why arnt you packing? we have two days" she said, looking at me as if i was crazy. "I'll pack tomorrow" i shrugged, "Pack for what?" Niall asked as he walked in, followed by the others. 

"We're going to Australia" Avalon cheered before running back to her bedroom. "What?" Niall asked, looking at me. "Coach said we're going to Australia for two months for some football tournament" i said, looking at him. "We're gone for about two months" i said, he nodded slowly. "And when do you leave?" he asked, "Two days" i said, "Hence the reason Av has gone nutty with packing" the boys chuckled, "good thing we're going to Australia too" Louis winked at me, "What?" i asked, looking at him confused. "Louis's team is playing in the tournament as well and all us boys are going to support" Zayn smiled, "and when were you going to tell me" i smirked at Niall, poking him in the stomach. 

"Hey, we only found out today" he said in defence, i chuckled at him, kissing him on the cheek. "When are you going to pack?" Louis asked, i just shrugged, "Tomorrow i guess" i said, looking at him, he nodded slowly and chuckled. "Chels have you seen my shorts? you know the ones with the little flowers on them? with the frills?" Avalon yelled from the bedroom, "Sitting on my bed" i yelled back, "So, are you guys excited for Straya?" i asked, looking at the boys. "So excited, our mates from 5SOS live there so we're going to catch up with them when Louis doesnt have a game" Liam smiled, i nodded. "Nice" i smiled, "Its gunna be a hella good time"

*2  days later*

"Avalon , we have to leave in five minutes, the boys are waiting, Im waiting, hurry the hell up" i yelled down the hall, all of our luggage was in the car, waiting downstairs, along with the boys waiting downstairs. "Avalon, if you dont get out here in 1 minute, i will physically drag you down the stairs" I yelled again. It was 3 in the morning and i was in no mood for anything right now, Avalon soon trudged her way down the hall, coffee in her hand. She slowly made her way out the soon made her way out door and i followed, locking the door behind me before i made my way down the stairs, "Finally" Louis said as we arrived at the car. "Blame her" i said, pointing to Avalon. 

We made our way to the airport, checked our bags in, and then waited. Our flight got called and we trudged our way onto the plane. Louis, Zayn and Harry sat together, Avalon and Liam sat together and Niall and I sat together. A long 22 hours later with a stop-over in Dubai, we finally arrived in Sydney, Australia. We grabbed our bags, made our way out to the car and made our way to the house we would be living in for the next two months, courtesy of Paul. We walked in and all ran to dibs our rooms. Niall and i got the biggest room, Avalon got a room by herself, Harry and Zayn got a room together and Louis and Liam got a room together. We all walked in and collapsed on the couch, we didnt have to do anything till tomorrow and i was so glad, i was so jet-lagged and tired as hell. "I cant wait to explore Sydney" Avalon cheered, "I've never been here before, im so excited" she squealed, we all laughed at her. "I cant wait to whoop these guys buts" i smirked, "Whoop them hard" Niall smiled beside me, "They dont know whats hit them"