-Twenty Three-

*1 & 1/2 months later*

We had one week left in Australia. The soccer tournament had finished, but prize giving was happening this week. Our team had come out 1st overall, but we celebrated last night as we didnt have a game today. Louis's team also came out first after his last game today, so him and the boys had been out all day and were celebrating late into the night. I was sitting on my bed, everything all packed up and ready for our flight, just scrolling through tumblr. I had noticed that the same sort of comments had popped up on my dashboard. 

"Niall Horan's mystery girl" "Are Chelsi and Niall over?" "Niall's girl on the side" so many people were talking about it, most called it "Niall's Wild Night Out in Aussie" i grabbed my laptop and walked out into the lounge. "Hey, Av, do you know what these people are talking about" i said, handing her my laptop, she scrolled through and her face went pale white. Without a word, she got and walked into her bedroom, coming out seconds later holding a magazine. "I didnt want to say anything because i thought it was total bull, but um" she said handing me the magazine, i looked at the front cover. "Niall Horan spotted leaving an Australian club with mystery girl" i opened the magazine and continued to read, tears stinging my eyes. "Niall Horan of One Direction was spotted leaving a club with a mystery girl that was not football star girlfriend, Chelsi Beckham. Sources say the two were very close in club, dancing together and even seen making out. Sources also say the two left hand in hand but dropped hands once in sight of the paps" I threw the magazine on the floor, shaking my head. 

I grabbed my laptop and ran back into the room, i continued to scroll, more and more pictures came up. I couldnt stand this anymore, i had to leave, get out of here. I booked the first flight i could back to London, 11pm tonight. I packed my bags, shoving everything i owned in, not caring what happened to them. I closed the suitcase, grabbing my backpack and case, walking out into the lounge. "Chels, where are you going?" Avalon said, walking in front of the door. "Im going home, i have a flight for tonight. I have to get out of here, i have to leave" i said, tears streaming down my face, she nodded slowly and stepped out of the way, i opened the door, stopping. "I knew i shouldn't have fallen for him, hes just like everyone else" i half whispered, walking out. 

I had called a cab and was now waiting for it, Avalon stood at the door watching, i could see the tears in her eyes. She'd seen me like this so many times, it broke her heart every time and i hated putting her through it. The cab arrived and i placed my bags in the trunk, "Chelsi? Where are you going?" Someone said as i opened the door, i looked and saw Liam standing there. "Im going home Liam" i said, wiping away the tears. "Chelsi whats..." he began but i cut him off, "Goodbye Liam" i hopped in the cab, shutting the door. "Airport please" i said to the driver, he nodded and we were off, not once did i look back. We arrived at the airport, i thanked the driver and gave him the money. Checked in, put my bags threw and waited till my flight was called. I sighed as i looked down at my phone. 6 missed calls from Liam, 4 from Avalon. 

I turned my phone onto airplane mode, plugging in my headphones and turning on the music. My flight was called and i made my way to my seat, and we soon took off. 22 hours later, i was back home. I walked into the empty apartment, and went straight to bed. I woke up the next morning, a tear-stained face. I had a quick shower, to freshen up. I chucked on a pair of sweatpants, a baggy singlet and a jersey, shoving my hair up into a bun before running downstairs. I collapsed on the couch, flicking through until i stopped on a movie. I sighed as my began to ring.

"Hello?" i answered, not bothering to check the caller ID. "Chelsi..." The familiar irish accent rang through the phone, he sounded tired and defeated. "Chelsi please talk to me" i hung up, placing the phone beside me. It started ringing again and i saw it was Avalon, i sighed as i picked it up. "Avalon, i dont want to talk to him" i said before se could say anything. "Chelsi, its Liam" He said, "Oh, well. I Still dont want to talk to him" i said, "I figured, Listen Chelsi, he made a mistake. They didnt do anything, they didnt kiss, hold hands, nothing" He said, i shook my head, tears stinging my eyes. "Somehow i dont believe that Liam. The photos are proof for it all" i snapped, anger and sadness were both bubbling inside of me. "Chelsi, he didnt even know the girl. She just pulled him out of the club, he stopped outside and went back in i swear" he pleased, "It was just a mistake" i rolled my eyes, "That's what they all say"