-Twenty Seven-

"So, how's he doing?" I asked Louis, sipping my tea. "Uh, good" he said, his head falling, looking down at his cup, "But?" he looked up at me, shocked, "I know you Louis" he sighed as looked down at his cup again "He can't stop talking about you. Literally, you're all he talks about" I looked out over the city, sipping my tea, "Do you think you could forgive him?" i looked at him for a second, before looking down at my cup, shrugging "I dont know. I mean, i still dont know what happened that night, and everyone keeps saying he made a mistake, but no one will tell me what the mistake is. I feel like im being lied to" I looked at him, our eyes meeting for only a second before he looked away, "Louis, why did he leave with that girl?" i asked,

He sighed, looking up at me "She was an old friend of his, they bumped into each other. She went in for the kiss, but he pushed her away. They hung out the entire night, drinking and dancing together, he got so wasted, and she insisted for him to walk her home, and him being as wasted and kind as he was, he did. As soon as they got out the door, she told him she was scared so she grabbed his hand, but only for a minute, as soon as he saw the paps, he yanked his hand out of hers. He walked down the street a bit and then he realized what he was doing. He ran back into the club and started going on about how big of a mistake he had just made" He said, i nodded, tears stinging my eyes, "He didnt want to tell you, because he knew how much it would break your heart, he knew he had been an idiot that night and he knew what your ex's had been like. He was mad at himself because he was turning into one of your ex's and thats the last thing he wanted" he paused, looking down at his cup.

"He hated himself because he'd done exactly to you what he promised you he wouldnt do" he looked up at me, i had tears in my eyes and my mind was going wild. "He was just trying to protect you" he half whispered, a small smile spread across my face, but only for a second, before i shook it off. He stood up, sighing "Well, love. I have to go. Think about it okay, maybe giving him a second chance wouldnt be so bad" he half smiled before he left. I didnt move after that, i sat outside, sipping my tea, thinking about what he had said, everything started to make sense, i had made up my mind of what i wanted and my heart agreed. I sighed as a cold wind began to blow and the rain began to fall. I picked up my cup and walked inside, making my way to the kitchen. I decided to make some dinner and sit down to watch a movie, which turned into two movies and before i knew it, it was 12am, i crawled into bed, but not 10 minutes later my phone began to ring, sighing as picked it up, i looked at the screen. 

Zayn. "Hi Zayn" i answered. "Chelsi, babe how are you?" he cheered into the phone, "I'm good. What about you Zayn?" i asked, he chuckled into the phone, "Im amazing. Listen, Chelsi, i have a huge favour to ask you" his words had began to slur and i figured he had been drinking, i chuckled softly, "How can i help you Zayn?" i heard a commotion and then a loud bang through the phone, "O oh" he chuckled, "Chelsi i need you to pick me up" he slurred, I got up, walking into the lounge, i sighed. "Where are you" i heard him cheer and yell at someone, he told me the address before hanging up. I drove to the address, texting Zayn that i was here. A stumbling Zayn and Louis soon arrived at the door, hopping in. "Thank you soo much" Louis slurred, i nodded with a smile. As we drove, the boys were singing as loud as they possibly could to the music, making me laugh. We arrived at their apartment and i helped them up the stairs, and made sure they made it into their beds "Thank you so much Chelsi you are just the bestest" Zayn slurred, rolling onto side.

I chuckled as i left, and drove back to my apartment. I walked up to the apartment, stopping when i saw someone sitting outside my door. "Niall?" i asked as his face became clearer as i walked closer, there was droplets hanging from his hair and he was shivering. "What are you doing here?" he stood up, "I-I nee-need to ta-talk to you" he shivered, his lips going blue, "How long have you been sitting out here?" i asked, opening the door, "For-forty minutes" he said, "You must be freezing, come inside. Get warm" i said, pulling him inside. I got him a blanket, making him a warm cup of tea and sitting him on the couch in front of the fire. "Thank you" he half smiled, sipping his drink. 

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked, looking at him, he sighed, placing his tea on the coffee table. "I know Louis told you about that night" he began, "And i just wanted to apologies, i made a mistake, i didnt mean to. I would never hurt you on purpose, it was such a big mistake, i should never had gotten that drunk, i love you so much and i just didnt want to let you down and im such an idiot i broke the promise and im sorry i do love you so much..." I shoved my hand over his mouth, chuckling as he rambled on, "It's okay" i smiled, he gave me a confused look, i took my hand off his mouth, grabbing him by the collar, pulling him forward until our lips crashed together. I felt him smile mid kiss, which caused me to smile as well. We pulled apart, leaving our foreheads together. "Does this mean you forgive me?" he half smiled, i nodded, smiling. He smirked, pecking me on the lips. "I promise you, you wont regret this"