chapter four- hello school

Ashley P.O.V.

the rest of the ride went with Julian and I talking about what we have been up to in the last ten years. we quite well bonded now just as we did back then.

Julian knew I had a crush on him then. he never mentioned knowing but I knew he knew.

right then we pulled into the schools parking lot.

my phone buzzed letting me know I had a text from someone.

it was actually on twitter from my friend called darcy. it said

@LouMyDrug: @hey_its_ash have fun and all the best for your weekend love! :3 ;) (if you know what I mean)

I laughed and tweeted back

@hey_its_ash: @LouMyDrug haha don't even go there ;) I'll keep you updated!

Darcy had met me  in new York in an ice cream parlour with her friend Kacey. they were the same age and hit it off easily. we didn't hang out much but stayed in contact no matter what.

I walked behind Julian who was carrying my small suitcase after the ten minute argument that I was capable of doing it myself.

I stepped inside the building and shivers came up my spine.

I had first walked in here with her.

mom.

I missed her so much but It had been ten years. I still couldn't let go of the fact that she died in a car crash.

'Ashley!' I heard my name and I looked up to where the voice came from to see Genevieve giving me the most fake smile I had ever seen.

'Gen!' I said and smiled back, as fake as she did, and hugged her.

Genevieve banks was the snobbish spoilt rich popular girl.

she was the typical Regina George of our batch.

and I was definately NOT her friend back then.

in fact her and Kristy were a team and would bully Emma,Grace and I all the time.

I never knew why.

so I found this sudden sweetness a bit fishy right there.

right then I heard Emma Scott  come and give me another warm hug.

'ash!' she said and gave a genuine smile and before I said something she looked at Julian and said 'ju leave the bags there I'll make Adrian get it you need to go pick Stella from the bus stand too!' and pushed Julian out.

Julian and emma were twins.

Emma was Grace and my best friend since second grade and were inseperatable.

'I just picked ash up can't someone else go get Stacey!?' he asked and I roared in laughter.

'what?' Julian asked and Emma said 'its Stella not Stacey dimwit! go get her please!' and he sighed in defeat and walked out to his car.

Emma gave me a knowing look before pulling me towards our auditorium.

as Emma walked forward and I followed,I bumped into someone

'oh hey ash I'm so sorry' he said and I looked up to see Adrian smile at me.

'oh no worries Adrian I kind of bumped into you.sorry' and smiled back.

Adrian and Julian seemed to always hate each other. I never knew why. Adrian was not exactly my  friend but we were friendly to each other.

I waved bye to him as I walked into the auditorium where we were sleeping. many sleeping bags were set up and it seemed cool. I saw a guitar on the stage and wondered if it was Julian's. he loved playing music since I knew him.

'em where did grace go?' I asked Emma

Grace Connor was my best friend since we were in kindergarten. we met Emma in second grade later on but until then we both were always playing pranks before Emma joined us to make the mischief making three.

we were kids back then when the name was made and as we grew up the name just stuck out of attachment

damn I miss those days.

we used to have a secret hideout and it was truly amazing!

Emma said 'oh she must be in our old classroom I don't know'

I took out my phone and messaged her.

me: grace where are you? I'm here!! I'm with em in the Audi. get your ass here bitch! ;) xx

Grace: hey! I heard you reached! I'm in our hideout. get Emma now. I found the TC! and its still intact!

I smiled with excitement. I nudged Emma who was trying to get the microphone to work. she kept shrugging me off until she turned around annoyed and said 'What ash?'

I showed her the text and she smiled at me and said 'well then let's go!' and clapped her hands in excitement as we walked to our hideout.

I can't believe the TC is still there and intact!

________________

hey guys! :3

it felt great updating this chapter! idk why!

p.s. next chapter is kind of interesting :)

I hope you liked this chapter too! :3