chapter 2- old memories

Ashley P.O.V.

"attention ladies and gentlemen,the flight is about to take off. we request you to kindly switch off all mobile devices and keep the seats up and keep your seat belts on thank you" the air hostess spoke as I sighed.

"here we go." I say to myself. boy I'm so exited. oh I'm not being sarcastic at all.

actually I am.

I didn't want to go back there. old memories filled my brain as we took off and I was stuck in the world of him. of Kristy irritating me.

of my mum.

I missed her so much I didn't know how I managed to get in the damn flight without freaking out.

and now Kristy said she would be there to pick me up.

I looked out of the window across the clouds surrounding the flight. I loved flying.

soon I drifted off into deep sleep.

"Mam?" I heard someone

"msjvunvs" I murmered

"Mam we just landed in Carlsbad." she said and I jerked up.

"where the hell am I?" I asked before realising I was in a plane and had fallen asleep.

"you're in Lufthansa air flight you just landed in California.carlsbad to be exact." she said and smiled.

"oh yeah sorry. thankyou" I replied blushing out of embarrassment as I got up and took my hand bag and walked out.

it was cold. damn it was so cold.

Cali being cold wasn't usual.

it must be. a sign. run away!

okay I may or may not talk to myself in the weirdest way

don't judge me

as I got my bags from the luggage claiming area and walked out I heard someone shout my name.

expecting it to be Katie I turned around with a BIG smile just to see it was him.

Julian Scott.

___________________

okay first of all

I dodged all the bullets you shot at me for not updating.

I'm so sorry I really am. and I plan to update this story daily now.

:)

love ~krithika