Chapter Thirteen- Foreboding

Hey, Hi, Hello.

FIRST THINGS FIRST- this chapter gave me HELL. My brain feels like it's freaking crying. This chapter is just....asdfghjkl! I can't even think properly. And yes, this does not contain the main battle scene. This chapter was really just dragging on and it was very long without that, so I decided to save that for the next chapter. 

This is chapter thirteen. A lot of thinking, some action, a memory. Anyway, please read and respond to the second author's note. It's pretty crucial- it'll be hard for me to get chapters out if I have trouble writing, which I will if I don't get advice. Soo, yeah:P please read and respond to this chapter, too~~ I worked really, really hard on it): took freakin' foooooorrrrrreeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrr! And I'll let you know now- I'm not going to describe what happens to other people, including Naruto himself, whenever Kimi is not there to witness it. I don't have song lyrics for this chapter, just a song I listened to when writing it. It's 'mystline' by Nujabes. Sorry about the long AN):

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. So sorry~~

WARNINGS: Hmm~~ first angry-ish Kimi, then a determined and much calmer, kinder Kimi. A summarized memory, some cussing (blame it on Kimi). 

Something important or with emphasis shall be shown in bold!
This is what a memory looks like.
A specific thought shall appear like this. 
'Song lyrics look like this.' 

And so it starts strangely~~

--

   Once, I did actually snap at Masao-nii-san.

   It was just after he became 'normal' again-when he was not threatening and/or physically harming me. It was not so long ago, either. In fact, it was two days before my life spiralled out of control. He had just released me from a choke hold, and I had just backed away from him, watching him carefully just in case he changed again. He was staring down at his feet in contemplation, hands hanging limply at his sides. He looked almost confused, like he was trying to figure out how he got up to this point. That was probably true- he always had  a little bit of trouble remembering what he did when he was like this.

    "What the fuck?" I remember saying, eyes full of fury. I was so sick and tired of his split-personality, so sick and tired and fed up with taking his abuse. I knew he didn't want to do it, that there was something not quite right in his head that made him, but I was still pissed as hell.

   He looks up at me in shock. His eyes flicker downwards slightly, and I know he's looking at the hand print shaped bruises forming on my neck. His mouth opens and closes like a puppet. He tries to form words, but he fails. The only word from his mouth is, "...Kimi..."

   I shake my head, denying the silent apology. "I-I...No! It's not okay!" I realize I've begun to back away from him. My hands are held up level with my shoulders, palms facing him. I know that he must be hurting right now, but I honestly didn't even care.

   The look on his face is so heart broken that my chest aches and I almost forgive him. My features soften and my hands lower, so close to giving in. He takes a step forward, though, and I realize I was just about to forgive him, again. "Kimi, my dear imouto- I, I'm so sorry..." he trails off, stepping forward again. His chin wobbles and he's suddenly crying, looking so hurt and lost and upset with himself. "P-please, for-forgive me-e," he hiccups, tears trailing down his cheeks.