Chapter Twelve- Angry Again

Hey, Hi, Hello.

Welcome to chapter twelve. I have yet to make the decision regarding the author's note, soo yeah~~ Sorry about keeping you all hanging in suspense (lol)! Anyway, the 'Forest of Death' chapter is here. There's not much for me to say this chapter, except for that it's pretty angsty and features the first appearance of an angry, sadistic Kimiko. The song is 'Angry Again' by Megadeth.

This is only part one of this. I was gonna try and get the whole 'chunin exams' thing out in three chapters but that is totally not gonna happen. At least five, I'm envisioning. Maybe more. Yeah, probably more. I'm dragging this entire story out. It's kinda slow paced in some aspects.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto in any way, shape or form, nor will I ever. (Yes, I am bitter about that.)

WARNING: An angsty/angry/bitter/self deprecating Kimi, cuss words, blood, and irrationality. Plus, even more character development (don't we all love that?)

Anything in bold is important or with emphasis(:
This is what memories look like.
These are thoughts.
'Song lyrics are shown like this.' 

--

'The more of you that I inspect
The more of me I see reflect
The more I try to read your lips
The more the mask you're wearing rips
But when I seek out your voice
My ears are overcome with noise
You show and tell of greatest deeds
Raving impossibilities
Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry
And when the story takes a twist
If folds like a contortionist
Slight of hand and quick exchange
The old tricks have been rearranged.'

--

   I'm so tired of everything. I'm angry with everything. I hate everything.

   My body is aching. My head is pounding. The memories are so painful I want to cry. I feel so isolated and alone. Where was my aniki, my nii-san? I needed him now. I needed him more than ever before. But he was no where to be found. I know Masao-nii-san told me to not to let myself get full of hate, but it was so hard not to. How could my brothers do this to me? They told me they loved me. They were liars-they left. 

   Whoever they were, the person (or people) who were responsible for killing my family was completely and utterly hated. I hated them- they took everything from me. They took my mother, father, brothers, my entire family- they took my sense of security.

   The anger was burning in my gut. I hated them. I hated everyone. I hated Masao and the rest of my family for dying. I hated Kazuo for leaving me to deal with everything myself- the funeral arrangements, the stupid lot in the graveyard dedicated to my family, the struggling with not having enough money to pay for the things I needed, the pure mental torture of having absolutely no one to share my burden with. I hated Sasuke for making it seem like it was just so easy to do everything and like it wasn't such a big deal for his entire family to have been murdered like pigs. I hated Naruto for being so damn happy all the time, for being able to play off the horrible things people called him and did to him and for being able to cope. I hated Kakashi-sensei for expecting so much from me. How could he honestly expect me to master the jutsu, his justu? I hated everyone, especially myself. I was too weak, too small and too sickly to be of any use. The rest of my team was just stringing me along because they couldn't do much else with me. In fact, Kakashi-sensei probably only tried to teach me the jutsu because he felt bad for me and didn't want me to feel left out.