The More, the Merrier

Sofia was a very busy princess. She's the storykeeper of the Secret Library and a Protector of the Ever Realm. She loved going on many adventures, and she visited the Mystic Isles often with Prince Hugo, her best friend and boyfriend, who is also a Protector of the Ever Realm. They knew that the Mystic Isles are where all magic comes from. There were isles of wishes, mermaids, dragons, centaurs, memories, flying carpets, beanstalks, fairies, unicorns—there were so many isles that there were too many to count. Sofia knew that in the kingdom of Avalor, there were Jaquins, jaguars that had wings of a macaw. She wondered if the Mystic Isles had an Isle of Jaquins.

Sofia, Hugo, and their families returned to the Park of Rainbow Tigers, where their friends Sara and Daisy worked for the rescue squad. Sara resided in Enchancia, and Daisy is from Avalor but resides in Hugo's kingdom. She still lived in Avalor when Sofia freed Princess Elena from her magical amulet and saved the kingdom from Queen Shuriki.

"I can't wait to go back to Avalor again," Hugo smiled.

"Me neither," Sofia grinned. "I bet Sara and Daisy would be even more excited than we are. I can't wait to see those baby Jaquins."

Suddenly, Garnet the pink Tigarrot showed up with her three babies Primrose, Zinnia, and Peony.

"Hi, there," Garnet waved to the royals.

"Hi, Garnet," Sofia waved back.

"Hugo! Hugo!" Peony beamed. She flew into Hugo's arms and licked his cheek.

"Hi there, Peony," Hugo giggled.

Hugo remembered when Garnet laid three eggs, and since Daisy was the expert at taking care of eggs and baby tigers but was sent home sick that day, Hugo stepped in to take care of the eggs himself. However, the eggs hatched sooner than expected, and Hugo didn't want to ask for help because he wanted to prove that he wasn't just a fairytale prince. The baby Tigarrots took a liking to Hugo, especially Peony, who had mistaken him for her mother. The babies proved to be quite a wingful, especially when they got loose, and Hugo finally asked for help.

"Garnet, have you seen Sara and Daisy anywhere?" Sofia asked.

"The last time we saw them, they were at headquarters," Garnet replied.

"Thanks," Hugo smiled. He let Peony fly to her mother and sisters, and he and Sofia went to the Rescue Squad Headquarters.

The royals made it to headquarters. Nearby, Daisy was right next to a thorny bush with a yellow tiger that had orange stripes.

"You're okay, Sara?" Daisy asked.

"I'm fine—here's the baby," Sara replied. She handed Daisy a yellow baby tiger, and the former safely crawled out of the bush.

Daisy put the baby tiger down, and the baby snuggled with its mother. "You're welcome," Daisy smiled.

"Sara! Daisy!" Sofia called.

"Hey, it's our favorite visitors," Sara smiled.

"Hello, miladies," King Garrick grinned. "How have you been doing?"

"Just fine, Your Majesty," Daisy smiled.

"Girls, we were wondering if you'd like to join us for a trip to Avalor soon," Roland smiled.

Sara and Daisy loved the sound of that.

"Oh, that would be great," Sara beamed.

"And you picked a great time to do it," Daisy declared. "This year is the second anniversary your family came and freed us from Queen Shuriki!"

Sofia loved that sound of that. "Is there going to be a party celebrate?" she asked.

"I don't know," Daisy shrugged. "I wasn't even in Avalor during the first anniversary, but this is definitely worth celebrating."

"Why don't you invite your parents and guardians to join us?" Queen Miranda offered.

"That would be nice—thank you," Sara grinned.

"Oh, and maybe we can all visit the Mystic Isles while we're in Avalor—if it's possible," Amber beamed. "There's one isle I think those Jaquins will love."

"What isle is that?" James asked.

"The Isle of Jaquins!" Amber replied.

But Amber's answer made Daisy look at her very funnily, which everybody noticed.

"Um, Princess Amber, I'm sure there's no Isle of Jaquins," Daisy chuckled. "Jaquins don't really come from the Mystic Isles."

Daisy's statement shocked the younger royals very much.

"They don't?" Sofia asked.

"No, Jaquins have their own special realm," Daisy said. "Meet me at my house tomorrow—I have some paintings of this beautiful realm." She still lived with her parents when they moved from Avalor, but then she moved out to lead her own life.

"Okay," Roland smiled.