Chapter Three

"So it is now official that Maddie has the most perfect life ever." Jess said. 

"Now that would be true if my parents were still together and I lived in California." I pointed out. Yes, Australia was beautiful and I loved the Gold Coast, but we were so distant from everything that went on in America. TV shows came on months later, movies and CD's releasing later, knowing all the hype of new things, and not being able to experience them, sucked some serious dick. 

"Hey, no ones parents are still together these days!" Tiffany pointed out. 

"Inaccurate. My parents have been happily married for almost eight-teen years." Giana said. 

"And that is because they... shit. I got nothing." Jess said.  

"See, that's how life would be perfect." I said. This wasn't true though. The one way life would be perfect was if Cody was still here, and he wasn't. He was in California recording an album. That's why I wanted to be in California. 

"So, Jake Henderson's girlfriend, what happens now? You guys get married and have perfect children?" Tiffany asked. 

"No, they won't have perfect children because they'll be teen parents." Jess said sarcastically.  

"Don't even joke. I don't want Maddie to end up as one of those fucking teen mom whores." Giana said. That is what I loved about her. When she had something to say, she said it. 

"Giana, can I talk to you?" Drew Pond asked. She looked at us and squealed a little.  

"Yeah." She said. This was it. He was finally going to ask her out.  

"So, I was just wondering if you'd wanna come bowling on Friday with me? Jake and Maddie are going I think." Drew said. I knew he was going to ask her. He asked me the day before if she still like him. I nodded at him. 

"Am I seeing a little collaboration here?" Tiffany asked. 

"Hell yeah." I said. 

"Yeah, that sounds great." Giana said smiling shyly.  

"Cool. I'll talk to you later." He said as he waved goodbye. As soon as he got out of ear shot, which he wasn't because he told me he heard, Giana screamed. 

"OH MY GOD! Drew fucking Pond just asked me out! I'm dreaming! I have to be! Holy shit!" 

----------------------------- 

"What am I going to wear?" Giana asked. We were at my moms house. That's where all my clothes were, and Giana said my clothes were 'the best'. 

"I don't know." I said. We weren't leaving until six and it was four.  

"What about this?" She asked pointing to an outfit laying on the bed. A pair of dark wash skinny jeans rolled up a little, and a plain white v-neck shirt with a navy blazer.  

"Uhm, switch the shirt. What about this?" I said pulling out a green crochet top with a white tank underneath.  

"How do you have such great fashion sense?" Giana asked grabbing the top from me.  

"I don't know. It just looked cute." I said grabbing my outfit. A pair of medium wash skinnies, rolled up like Giana's, and a light blue chiffon wide shouldered tank top that buttoned down with an off white colored tank top under it. 

"Where did you buy that?" Giana asked, mouth open. 

"What this little thing?" I said looking at my shirt. 

"No, your headband. Yes, the shirt!" 

"I don't know! I got it on sale at like Macy's!" I said. 

"Gaaah! That's so cute!" Giana almost screamed. 

"I'll take you shopping with me sometime!" I said reassuring her. 

"So, hair." She said, putting us back on topic. 

"I'm doing a messy bun with strands curled on the side, with a silver headband." I said. My hair was already curled so I could spruce it up a little then I'd be fine. 

"Hm, I could straighten then put it up in a side pony. That'd look cute. With a gold headband?" 

"Perfect." I said plugging in the curling iron and straightener.  

"Maddie?" Giana said. 

"Yeah?" I said as I got out my makeup bag. 

"Thanks for doing this." She said. 

"Doing what? Drew asked me if you still liked him and all I said was yeah and that he should totally ask you out." 

"Wait, so you didn't set this up?" Giana asked. 

"Yeah, like the bowling was my idea but the whole asking you out thing was all him." I said smiling. 

"Really?!" She said squealing. 

"Really!" I said laughing. Giana was such a girl. 

-------------------------- 

When we got there, the music was playing loud and everyone around us was having fun. We got the gross used shoes and picked teams. Boys against girls. Loser had to buy ice cream. The girls won. By a lot. The one thing Jake sucks at is bowling. Drew was decent but Giana and I were complete beasts. I think we got like five strikes between the two of us. 

So the guys had to buy ice cream, like they would've made us pay if we had lost. But I think it was a successful night.  

Drew and Jake walked us to the door. I thought it'd awkward but it wasn't. I kissed Jake goodnight and Drew kissed Giana on the cheek. Appropriate for a first date. We went inside and then the doorbell rang. It was Drew. Giana had opened it since she was there. Drew kissed her on the lips and I swear she almost passed out. He left and then she watched until he got in the car to scream and jump up and down. As I said before, such a girl.

-----------------------

Sorry, if it's a little short! Cody is in the next chapter! Wooo! Comment, Vote, Add to Library, and Become a Fan!(: