Chapter 16

Analyse and Amelia waltzed into history class, eyes turning on them immediately. They had Mr. Jenner for AP Political History. Analyse felt excited having him as a teacher. He was beyond stunning.

When Amelia walked in, she and Mr. Jenner made eye contact, making her look down and blush immediately. Analyse raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. Amelia kept her head down, though.

They led themselves to the back of the room where someone's familiar black hair caught Analyse's attention.

Holy crap.

Theodore Garcia. Vanessa's ex-boyfriend.

She knew that if she wanted to date one of her friends exes, they would be okay with it, so long as it wasn't someone they'd loved for ages. And Analyse knew that Theo was Vanessa's first true love until he broke her heart. She would never want to hurt Vanessa by going out with her ex.

But, still.

Theodore Garcia.

She pursed her lips together, feeling her heart break as Sara Gonzalez-the class slut-walked over to Theo and tickled his chin. He smirked at her, staring into her eyes with his gorgeous hazel ones.

It wasn't until her phone vibrated that she noticed she was staring. She gasped and looked at it, hoping to not catch Mr. Jenner's attention. It was from a blocked number. She furrowed her eyebrows together and pressed "Open."

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Analyse. Remember! Thou shall not lust after thy neighbor's wife. Or, in this case, ex-boyfriend. Don't let Vanessa find out! Oh. And if you want to catch Theo's attention, send me a sign.

-M

Analyse pursed her lips together and noticed something on the whiteboard that Mr. Jenner's had written on before he left the class. She walked over and checked the 'Yes' box before walking back to her seat. No one noticed. They were all to busy texting. Analyse sighed as she sat down and looked over at Theo.

He stretched, looking back at her. She blushed. He smirked and winked at her.

Wow.